Ayame and Miyaka

"Wah! I never knew that puppies were so cute!" I laughed as Miyaka and I picked up two young cocker spaniels and then Miyaka put down the dog she had and picked up a husky dog with big bright blue eyes and she nuzzled it. "I want this one. I dont care if daddy doesnt approve I want this dog."

I got closer and said,"Well if you really want a dog you have to let it choose you. Put down all the puppies and then go to a corner of the pen and get the one that walks to you."

Miyaka smiled and then put the dog down and she did as I had told her and She was still as a statue as a shiba walked to her and began to cry for her attention. She started laughing and payed for the dog and then we walked away from the pet store with the dog and a big bag of dog food.

"I am going to name you Luz." I looked at miyaka and asked,"Luz as in light?"

She nodded and Luz began to growl and Miyaka glared at Ayame and I noticed the look of adoration on his face.

He loves her. She hates him. Ha serves you right.

Kaoru held me close and I held his hand and I winced when I felt how tight his grip was.

"Kaoru it hurts." I whispered softly and he let up and I rubbed my hand where he had nearly crushed my bones.

We left and Miyaka kept walking with us until finally Kaoru asked,"Isnt there something you need to do right now? Like go home?"

Miyaka shook her head and gave me a guilty smile,"I told my daddy that I wanted to get along with my cousing AKio and so he rented me a room at the same hotel that you guys are staying at."

If Kaoru was mad before he was steaming now. I snuggled up to him and he relaxed a bit. He has been really tense since the hot springs things and when he gets mad people get badly wounded and I dont plan on using my skills as a doctor until I am back in the office.

"Well Akio I can see that you want to get all lovey dovey with your man so I am going to negotiate with the manager to let me keep Luz."

"HUH?!" I gasped and Kaoru lifted me into his arms and Kaoru high fived Miyaka and we sped off and  I squirmed.

"Where are we going?!"

================================Miyaka==========================================

"What do you mean that I cant keep her?"

I shouted and the manager cringed as I helded Luz up to his face.

"Miss Dogs arent permitted in this place............................................................................... The only way the dog will be accepted here is if you talk to the owner of this place."

"bring him here then. I have all the time in the world." I replied smoothly and a warm hand landed on my shoulder and with all my heart I hoped that it was Sora my crush.

I turned around with hope and it died when  I saw that it was just my EX best friend Ayame.

Can this day get any worse?

"Is there a problem Joe?" ayame asked and Joe pointed to me and replied,"This young lady wants to keep this dog in her room. I told her that dogs arent allowed."

Ayame smiled at me and I held my dog close to my chest.

"You can have your dog in your room. Just make sure that it doesnt cry in the night."

Well that means I can keep her right?

I gave a smile and said,"Thank you for this. Luz say bye bye!" We left the room and entered my suite and Luz fell asleep against my chest.}

So cute.

======================================Ayame=====================================

"So cute!" I sighed as my little angel walked away and Joe asked,"Is she your mate?"

I nodded and I felt a fang of regret. I was overly jealous when a man approached her and I cant help it.

my mate is a woman who is highly desired among humans and among wolves as well.

Even though she is a person I want to lock her away and make sure that her love is only for me.