Season Two Theme Song

(BTW, if I had to choose, Cerise's voice actress would be Emily O'Brien.)

An eye with flames inside appears.

Luz appears, playing with cards and doing many light spells.

Eda appears next, spinning her staff as King comes out from behind her.

Cerise appears, her eyes glowing green as plants make a throne for her, the scarlet brunette holding a potion in one hand and a crystal ball in the other. An abomination bows to her as a cello could be seen playing. She smirks and snaps her fingers as she teleports away.

Willow throws her arms up, summoning vines.

Gus winks as he summons doubles of himself.

Amity spins before holding her arms out as abomination goo falls.

Lilith, the Golden Guard, and Kikimora, appear in the frames, then shows the reverse side of their frames with Lilith sobbing, the Golden Guard taking off his mask, revealing his face partially, and Kikimora enraged. In addition, nine symbols of the Covens are added on top, the Owl House is on the bottom left, and the Emperor's Castle is on the bottom right.

Emperor Belos appears, behind him his castle, as lightning strikes.

Cerise and Luz fly through Bonesborough, the former waving at Willow while the latter high-fives Gus. They duck under the guards that were chasing Eda and King, saving the two before losing control of the staff as they are chased by a creature. Cerise, Luz, Eda, and King stand on the roof of the Owl House, Cerise tracing a spell circle to summon a ball of light while Luz casts the spell differently, sending both up into the night sky.