Eclipse Lake

Belos has completely rebuilt the portal. He has an Abomaton inject a green substance into the door lock before using a pieced together key to open it, but the key instantly vaporizes.

Hunter observes the test nearby when Flapjack flies by and chirps, making him quietly swat him away, "Shoo!"

"Would you like to see how it works, Hunter?"

Hunter gasps and hides Flapjack before approaching, "I didn't mean to hide, Emperor Belos."

Belos turns around, his maskless face revealing a green scar, "We found every piece of the door. But without the power of the real key, it refuses to open."

"Is it true that rain doesn't boil in the Human Realm?"

"It is. You know, I've been there before. Did I ever tell you that?" Belos asks as Hunter shakes his head, "The trees there are green. Nights are quiet. I look forward to seeing it again. Were you spying on me just to hear these boring stories?"

"The operation at the Knee, why did you switch me out with Kikimora?" Hunter asks.

"Everyone has a use, Hunter. Kikimora has her intricate little plans. The scouts carry out orders. And you, well, the Titan has big plans for you, and it would such a hassle to find a replacement. So, right now, you can be useful by staying safe in the castle." Belos escorts him out of the room.

"If this is punishment for failing my last mission, I swear I can do better."

"Goodnight, Hunter." Belos closes the door as Hunter turns and runs off, unsatisfied.

...

Amity walks down the hall of the Owl House while holding a clipboard, "Hooty, what's your status?"

Hooty breaks through a window, "The perimeter's secured. Nothing's getting past me."

"Good." Amity walks off, "Clean up that mess."

"Ma'am." Hooty sweeps the broken window pieces away with his neck.

...

In the kitchen Willow, accompanied by Clover, places bags down on the table.

"Willow, have you gathered the supplies?"

Willow salutes, "Yes, we are ready to attack this on all fronts."

Amity gives her a thumbs up, "Excellent." a white cat comes up to her, leaving a dead spider at her feet, "Aw, Ghost. Did you help too?" she gives Ghost a chin scratch, "Who's a good palisman? Great, now all we need is-"

Gus and King enter, Emmiline on the former's shoulder. Gus holds CDs while King holds a speaker, a disc hanging off his intact horn, "Rain? Beach waves?"

"Something called "lo-fi beats to study and relax to"? We've got it all."

"Eda and Cerise rummaging through the basement, and gave us some soothing human noises."

"That's great. Wait. Eda and Cerise are still here? What about Zoraida?" Amity enters the living room, "Guys, you're supposed to be helping Hooty build our defenses. Huh?"