Agony of a Witch

Wild Witches are being brought across the drawbridge on a paddy wagon, most hidden in shadow, the ones seen looking resigned to their fate. Something explodes out of the castle's chimney, Lilith watching the procession from atop the castle walls, then turning and heading inside.

...

Lilith approaches a stained glass window of Emperor Belos, robed witches bowing at his feet while a Hand of the Titan reaches for the sun behind them, "I haven't forgotten what you've promised me. I will bring you my sister and my niece, Emperor Belos."

"Then why the delay?" a voice asks from behind her.

Lilith turns around in surprise, "Kikimora!"

"The Day of Unity is fast approaching, and other teams have bound many rogue witches to covens, and yet the Owl Lady still roams free, corrupting Cerise Clawthrone. Are you...protecting them?"

"Rest assured, Kiki. I have everything under control." Lilith snaps her fingers, guards approaching upon command, "Today, we capture Eda, once and for all."

...

Hooty, fast asleep, snores, "Hoot, hoot, hoot, hoot, hoot, hoot, hoot..."

Lilith spies from the bushes, "Good. That infernal house demon is asleep." she beckons the guards to ready their weapons, "Surround the house! "

The guards go off in different directions.

"Sleepwalking...sleepwalking..." Hooty wakes up, "Sleep-hooting!" he slams his face into the ground, popping up behind Lilith, "Hiya, Lilith! Peek-a-hoot!" he smashes her into a tree, the witch grunting as the guards charge, "Sorry! Eda doesn't like trespassers, but I'm always here to make new friends! Hoot!" he bonks a guard on the head, wearing the guard's armor, "Oh! Look at me! I'm a person now. Wobbly, wobbly! Ooh, blackout!" he punches another guard, "Hoot hoot!" he throws the guard's armor, "Hoot hoot! Bye, friend! Ooh! I feel like dancing!" he shakes his body to hit the guards, "Hoot!" Lilith grunts as she grabs her staff and stands, Hooty bobbing in front of a tree as she takes aim and fires, "I did it!" he bends down and dodges her spell, "Oh hey! Look, it's a bug!" the spell slices through the tree, which falls toward Lilith. She just missed it, collapsing on the ground, "Aww! Just an old leaf! Well, that's good too." he eats the leaf, making loud chewing noises.

...

Eda, wearing a yellow scarf, watches Hooty fighting the guards through her binoculars, "Hooty! Ah, you're a thorn in my side," she takes a cup of tea as a coven guard is slammed into the window, "but you always dig your way into my heart."

Luz looks at the cauldron and what was brewing inside it, "Ooh, magic 'sghetti." she goes to touch it.

"Don't!" Cerise pulls her back, "It's Witch's Wool. It repels powerful spells."

Eda holds up some of the wool, "Every witch worth their salt has a cloak made from this stuff."

Luz stares at the wool adoringly, "I'm worth salt...I want cloak!" she tries to grab the cauldron, but Eda pulls it away.

"Easy, kid! With the Emperor's goons at my doorstep, I need this for protection. They have really stepped up their attacks lately."

Luz stares at her intensely, "I think I finally understand why the Emperor wants you so badly." she then speaks jokingly, "He's got the hots for you, doesn't he?"