Elsewhere and Elsewhen

Luz was going through different books as the echo mouse was running on a running wheel. She sighs, "You and me both, buddy. I can't figure out what I messed up when I made that ding-danged door." she hears a clinking sound.

Downstairs, Hooty throws a party, "It is so nice to be surrounded by all of Lulu's dearest friends!"

In the living room was an unknown woman, Gwendolyn, Morton, Lilith, Cerise, Steve, Eda, King, and Tinella Nosa.

"Yeah! All hail Lulu!" Steve cheers.

"We're here to celebrate the new assistant curator of the Supernatural Museum of History." Hooty lifts his wine cup, "Here's to you, Lulu!"

"Cheers!"

Lilith accepts everyone's toast with an awkward smile on her face. Cerise looks up at her and pats her shoulder.

Luz comes down to the living room wearing a party hat and notices everyone around chatting. She approaches Hooty, "Hooty! Did I miss the toast?"

"Yes, but not the "app-pellet-tizers"." Hooty shows Luz a plate with some owl pellets on it. One of them is still moving and screaming, "You want a-There's an extra one. I'm working on it." he attempts to cough out another owl pellet.

"No, no, no! That's okay. Uh, where's Lilith? We want to congratulate her." Luz lifts her hat to show her Echo Mouse hidden in it.

Suddenly, a whip appears, grabs one of Hooty's "app-pellet-tizers" and brings it outside. The unknown woman catches the falling "app-pellet-tizer" with her hand, "Oh, I wish I could stay longer, but I must be off on my next adventure." she throws the "app-pellet-tizer" away.

Luz peeks outside the door to see Lilith approaching the unknown woman with Cerise.

"It's such a delight to see my little bookworm back in the historical world after all these years."

"Uh, thank you, Flora, but it's just a small job. Only an assistant. I'm surprised you even heard about this." Lilith smiles.

"The Emperor wanted to make sure you weren't getting into any trouble. And to clear out your office. I left a box of your knick-knacks inside. Wish you took more from my tutelage, dear. History's supposed to be exciting, after all!" Flora uses her whip to catch a flying griffin and drags it down to the ground. She then jumps onto the Griffin's back and whips it, flying away with it.

"It was nice meeting you, Miss Flora!" Cerise waves after her.

"Who was that?" Luz asks.

"Flora D'splora. Bad-girl historian, celebrity, and my former mentor in the Emperor's Coven." Lilith explains.

"I have questions about that name." Luz comments.

"And I have questions about MY LIFE!!! All I ever got to do was desk work, while she goofed off riding wild snake horses and-"

Luz gasps, her eyes lighting up, "Snorses!"

"-And, and eating mummy jerky! Well, I can be just as exciting as Flora. I'll come up with an exhibit that'll knock the Titan's socks off!" Lilith storms into the house, "Come on, Cerise!"