Adventures in the Elements

Luz was reading a pamphlet about Hexside while Cerise was giving King scratches.

"Guys, listen to this!"

"Hey! Less ready, more scratchy!" King told her.

"Usually I'm more ready and less scratchy." Cerise adds.

Luz sits up, "Sorry! Now that we'll be students at Hexside, I wanna learn all about it! I've got a new crush, and her name is Education!"

King bites the pamphlet, "Nyah!"

Eda kicks the front door open, "Hey freeloaders! Guess what today is?"

"Is it your birthday?" Luz asks.

"Is it my birthday?" King adds.

"It's my birthday!" Hooty exclaims.

"No!" Eda closes the front door, "It's human treasure day!" she tosses the portal door into the air, the object unfolding and opening as Owlbert flies through with a giant sack. The sack tears when he flips it onto the floor, revealing a pile of human garbage as the door closes. Eda hops onto the pile, "Ahh, fresh garbage."

Hannibal cringes, turning to Cerise, who was using a spray bottle to provide water, "Get that pile of trash far away from me."

"Ooo, gimme gimme gimme!" King pulls a teddy bear out of the pile, "Yes! Another worthy addition to my army of terror!" he pulls the pull string.

"I love cuddles and kisses!"

"Truly horrifying!"

"Yo, kids. Your trash piles are getting cold. While mine's getting hot!" Eda pulls out a wire clothes hanger, "I have never seen such an extravagant earring!"

"I'm good." Cerise tends to her plants.

"You can have my trash." Luz continues looking through the pamphlet, "Whoa! Did you know that Hexside was built on the bones of its rival school? One it literally conquered!"

Eda, now wearing two clothing hangars as earrings, looks in a mirror, "Yes I know all these things, I went there. It was the most harrowing period of my life. Oh, hello."

"Can you imagine it, Cece?" Luz turns to her, "Us, in the halls of Hexside, studying with Willow and Gus and-maybe even Amity!"

"Yeah, glad you patched things up a bit by giving her your book." Cerise smiles.

Luz's eyes widen, "Amity! Oh cramity! We're supposed to meet so I can get my Azura book back!" she drags Cerise out the door, slamming it shut before reopening it, "We love you guys!"

"And I love you, Lu-!"

Luz slams the door shut again before Hooty could finish his sentence.

"Aaah!"

"Eh, who needs them?" Eda crosses her arms.

"Yeah! This bear could be our new Cece and Luz." King pulls on the bear's pull string.

"Being without you is just unbearable."