Labyrinth Runners

In a classroom, a levitating skeleton illusion with organs inside it can be seen. A young Gus then places a plaque under it, which reads: THE TITAN; MEAT TYRANT; OR; VEGGIE KING. The skeleton is then revealed to be holding a chicken leg in one hand, and celery in the other as a teacher walks by and sees it.

"Very nice work. And how is working with your partner?"

"No prob. We're practically best friends now."

"Then I think you'll do just fine in this class." the teacher walks off.

Gus  looks at the skeleton proudly, "You've done it again, Augustus."

Two students then walk in, both from the illusion track. One of them, the dark-haired boy, is holding two books between his armpits as he listens to his friend speaking.

"Yeah, I killed it in fantasy grudgby this weekend."

"You just...didn't do the assignment?"

"I got the new prodigy to do it for me. And all I had to do was pretend to be his friend. Hmm?"

Gus sniffles, dispelling the illusion, grabbing his bag and running away in tears.

"Aw, come on, dude! It was just a joke!"

...

Gus runs inside a classroom and sits down dejectedly, "You've done it again, Augustus. Why does this keep happening?" he bangs his head accidentally on the desk behind him as a book from above it hits him, "Ow!" his eyes turn blue, "Oh, no. No, no, not this!"

Illusions of the two students who he encountered earlier escape from behind him and he projects a wide illusion of the forest as the two students approach him.

One laughs, "Aww, the poor wittle baby got his feewings hurt."

"Talent can't make up for gullibility."

The two laugh at Gus, making him feel more dejected. Just then, they hear another voice, attempting to communicate with Gus.

"Um...Hello there." An abomination waves slowly at Gus as its hand suddenly melts, revealing the bone of a finger. Someone chuckles and reveals themselves from another desk; it turns out to be a younger Willow, "Sorry, I-I was trying to be funny, but, I just ended up being horrifying. I...thought I was the only one that hid here."

"Uh, who's that?"

"You might as well just do her homework now. Get it over with."

Young Gus covers his head, "Go away!"

Young Willow looks confused, "Are you talking to me?"

"All of you!"

Willow smiles, purges through the illusion and sits beside Gus, "Hey. Sometimes I get wrapped up in my own thoughts too. But my dads taught me a little trick to quiet the voices." she starts inhaling, her hands counting from 1 to four, and exhaling as her hands count back to 1. Gus follows the second time, and after, his eyes turn normal again. The illusions start to disappear.