Yesterday's Lie

"Luz" shoves some items off a shelf and into a box, stretching, "Ah! Much better." she lifts up the box, stopping to look at her reflection in the mirror and smiling at it, "Hmm."

...

Camila stands beside her car, closing the door as "Luz" is walking down the steps, "What's the box for, mija?"

"Just cleaning up a little." "Luz" smiles as she looks down at the box.

"Even this?" Camila picks up a tinfoil swan, "You used to love making me tinfoil swans."

"Oh, I'm, uh," "Luz" takes the tinfoil swan back, "just looking for a fresh start."

Camila looks at "Luz" walking towards the trash can with a slightly weirded out expression on her face.

"Camp taught me a lot, you know?" "Luz" sets the box down beside the trash can.

Camila looks at her "daughter" strangely, "Yes, it sure did..." the sound of a rabbit squeaking makes her gasp as it was caught in a trap, "Ah! Luz, grab the pliers."

"Luz" runs away.

Camila puts on a pair of latex gloves and kneels down, "Okay, okay, little bunny, you're gonna be all right." she cuts the string with the pliers, "There we go."

The rabbit hops away.

"That's the fifth trap this week!" "Luz" says.

"If I ever catches who's responsible and then I'll pa-pow!"

"Luz" giggles.

"Let's go back inside." Camila boops her nose, "I will make maduros."

...

"Luz" stops to talk to her reflection in the mirror, smiling, "A new life." she opens the cupboard to take out a shirt. When she closes it, the reflection changes into the real Luz, who looks at her with an angry expression.

"You!" Luz slams her hands on the mirror, making the imposter scream.

...

King, Eda, and Hooty look at Luz as she and King were in front of a makeshift portal door.

"So, according to Philip's instructions, the hardest part to making a portal was finding someone who knew how to build it." she puts something on the door, "But a lot of the ingredients are pretty easy to find." she turns to Eda, "Your crazy apocalypse supplies finally came in handy, Eda!"

Eda snaps her finger, points at Luz and winks.

"Don't forget this." King looks at Luz with a sad expression and hands her a glove stained with Titan blood. It had been Cerise's. The scarlet brunette was smart enough to make the key crack and spill Titan blood on her glove.

Luz stands up, "Titan blood. I can't believe something this powerful was in the old key this whole time."

King turns to look at Eda. The duo and Hooty all have a sad expression on their faces.

"It's okay. If Belos is still trying to get to the Human Realm, he'll have to beat me to it." Luz tears a piece of cloth off the glove, and then sticks it on the door. She then takes a few steps backwards.