Watching and Dreaming

The platform suddenly starts to shake, surprising everyone, "Huh?"

Pink strings drop down from above and wrap around Willow, Gus, and Zora, dragging them upwards, the trio gasping and screaming. Most of the palisman also get snatched up by similar pink strings.

Camila cries out as she hugs the palismen tight, pink strings dragging her up as well.

"Mama!" Luz cries before reaching out to her girlfriend, who was getting dragged up by pink strings as well, "Amity!"

Cosmo lets out a yelp as he gets dragged up.

"Dad!" Cerise cries out before reaching out to her boyfriend, who was getting dragged up as well, "Hunter!"

A bright flash suddenly appears behind Cerise and Luz, the two turning around to look at it before shutting their eyes as the flash was too bright.

...

"What happened?" Luz asks as she tries to reach the portal.

"Hey!"

"We were just about to enter the Archives..." Cerise adds.

"HEY!"

"We were just about to rescue Eda and King."

"Cerise Clawthorne and Luz, the human!" the Titan can be seen, still alive as something which looks like Hooty can be seen coming out of his right eye, "You have to wake up."

...

Luz's eyes shoot open as she was inside the throne room of the Emperor's Castle, sitting on Belos' throne and wearing his outfit. Above her, the heart can be seen beating. She sits up from the throne, clutching her head and grunting, "How did I get here?" she looks down and notices her outfit change. Shocked, she gasps, then yells out in fright and falls backwards, landing on the ground in a sitting position. She then looks up at the throne, "What is this? Is-Is this a dream?"

Stringbean appears from behind Luz and bites on her ear, squeaking.

Luz cries out in pain, "Ow! Stringbean, it's you! You sweet, little power noodle. I'm so happy to see you. Are Mama and the others okay?"

Stringbean floats towards Luz's hands as she carries the palisman in her palms. Stringbean squeaks apologetically in response, making Luz look to her right worriedly.

...

Luz walks down the corridors of the castle. Eventually, she finds the front door and walks out of it. She walks up the bridge and looks around in fear, "Where is everyone?" she walks over to the edge and looks down, gasping in shock. Beneath the bridge, various residents of the Boiling Isles have been petrified, with an expression of shock and horror frozen on their faces, "No! No, no, no! Wh-When did this happen?

"Don't you remember?" a familiar voice asked her resentfully.

Luz looks towards the source of sound, eyes wide and in surprise. Far away from her, Amity is standing on the platform on the other side that connects the bridge, holding her staff. She doesn't look at Luz, but her voice is filled with anger.

"This is all your doing. You helped Belos meet the Collector." Amity turns to face her, staring at her furiously with tears forming, "Your actions led to THIS. You've been the real villain this whole time!" she raises her staff and points it at Luz.

"Wha-Listen, I-I don't know what I missed, but I'd never do this." Luz takes off her cloak and throws it aside, "See?"

The cloak flies down the bridge and drops among the petrified statues.

Amity looks to her left with a despaired look on her face, before shutting her eyes, "I'm sorry, Luz. But I have to take you down." she draws a spell circle and summons some abomination goo, riding on it and rushing towards her.