Chapter 23

Athy's P. O. V..

When I opened my eyes.i saw lucas 's face looking beautiful in the sunlight... I stared at him for a while with a smile as I caressed his face.. His eyes.. Long eyelashes.. That mole under his eye.. His sharp nose.. Soft lips... Everything about this guy is attractive.. I give him a peck on the cheek and Sat up and I felt my whole body aching... Haah..how many rounds did we do..? This beast like guy..

I got up and took a shower.. And when I look at myself in the mirror.. I become a tomato.. He left marks all over my body..!! This idiot... I have to cover everything.. I even have classes today... I wore a turtle neck top and jean.. Now I am fully covered..I went downstairs and prepared breakfast..

I heared his footsteps as he walked down the stairs and back hugged me as he buried his face on my neck..

"good morning babe..." he mumbled.. I patted his hair and it's still wet.. This lazy guy he don't even bother to dry his hair..

"sia.. I am going to seoul today after dropping you at uni cause I have to meet uncle" lucas said before stuffing his mouth with sandwich

" I see.. Then when will you come back.?" I asked as I drink my orange juice

" hmm.. Don't know.. I don't wanna go but I have to.."

he sighed I giggled as I patted his head.. Dad make  him work hard I think..

" I will make sure to return before night.. "he said and I nodded a yes smiling..

I locked the door as we both are going out.. He dropped me at the uni... I really don't want to attend classes .i just want to spent more time with him.. Why he is suddenly so hardworking..?

When I came out of the car thinking about all this... He suddenly pulled me in for a hug and I hugged him back tight... His scent made me relax..

" lucas.. I wanted to spend more time with you.. But you are busy... Anyway... Bye.. Have a safe trip..." I said and give him a peck on his cheek.. He hugged me even tighter and buried his face on my neck...

"shall we just go back home..?" he asked with puppy eyes... Pfft.. So cute..

"ahem.." we both turned as we heared a familiar  voice and saw dad and felix standing few steps away , staring at us.. Felix is smiling awkwardly while dad looked so.. Pissed..i pushed lucas away and smiled at dad as I ran towards him and hugged him.. Then his face changed  to normal as he smiled patting my head.. I turned and saw lucas staring at me like he is hurt.. I have to save you idiot.. Don't give me that look..

"dad.. What are you doing here..?" I asked and he stared at lucas

" we came to see lucas.. Since he didn't even answered our call and cabel also begged us he wants to go home.. So We came here instead  " felix said.

" he is about to Meet you guys in person.. Right lucas..?" I said and he nodded a nonchalant yes..

"then... Let's all go home.." dad said.. His eyes still glaring daggers at him.. I don't want to participate in thier conversation

" you guys can go home.. I have classes.. Bye dad, felix.. Bye lucas.." I said as I walked inside the uni faster.. I turned and saw them getting on  their car and driving back... Thank goodness lucas isn't going to seoul... Hehe.. I am so happy

As I entered my class.. My friends stared at me with suspicious eyes and smirked..

"wow.. Someone is glowing... Anyone seen my shades.?"

Emily said in a teasing tone and others giggled.. There they goes.. Teasing me..

" so your boyfriend is back huh..?"