Chapter 20

"I see.. So it's regarding enemies of uncle  claude and uncle salvatore so they joined hands to find out..and we are helping them.." cabel said  and lucas nodded a yes.

"so.. Do we have to go to california..?" lucas asked and felix nodded a yes.

" OK.. when..?" lucas asked looking up

"tomorrow night" claude said.

"what.? tomorrow..?" he asked surprised.

" sorry lucas we don't have much time left .." felix said smiling sheepishly.

"no it's ok.. Then we will get going.. Let's meet  tomorrow" lucas said as they got up and was about to leave.

"  wait.." claude said and lucas  turned back. He  stared at him with a blank face

" do you have something to say sir..?" lucas asked.

"hey.. He is your girlfriend 's father.. just call him uncle like you do with me .." felix said in a teasing tone  and claude glared at him

" yeah.. You are right.. Then.. What is it.. uncle..?"

lucas asked claude with a smug face and claude glared at him a twitch mark appeared on  his forehead.

" take this with you... " he said giving a  box..lucas looked inside and smiled 

" brownies..? For sia.?" he asked smiling and claude nodded a yes.

" this looks delicious " lucas mumbled staring at it .

" don't you dare eat it .. It's only for my daughter.."

claude said and lucas nodded a bored yes.

" yeah yeah..I won't but i also like brownies you know... Tch so cold.. "

lucas said pouting and walked out. Felix giggled and claude sighed as if  he was finally in peace

" sia.. Here.. " lucas said handing the  box to her who is sitting on  the living room  couch  Writing something..

" huh.. Brownies from this bakery.!? How.? "athy mumbled  tilting her head

"did  Daddy gave this to you..?" she asked with stars in her eyes. Lucas lips curved into a smile looking at how happy she was.

"hmm.. This is' only for athy 'brownies from your dad. He told me I can't even have a piece.. He is so pity " lucas complained about claude and athy giggled

"it's ok.. You can have half of it.." she said opening the box.

"no thanks.. Your dad may kill me for  stealing your brownies.." lucas said and she giggled..

"it's ok.. He won't. you really don't want..? It's super tasty though " athy said . Lucas stared at it for a while.

"ok..since you are asking me to... I will take only one " he said and took a brownie.. Athy giggled.

"hmm..its so tasty.." he said with heart eyes.. Both of them  stuffed their mouth with brownies having a chit chat.

" oh.. By the way.. I am going to california tomorrow" lucas said, athy  stopped eating and stared at him surprised

" huh.. Why suddenly california..?" athy asked

Lucas explained everything to her and she was silent for a while..

" hmm.. So when will you come back..?" she asked staring at him with puppy eyes.

" hmm.. Actually I don't know but once  the work is done , I will flew back to you ASAP  "