Chapter 16

Lucas P. O. V..

Thankfully we both acted normal this morning.. She was getting ready for her uni..well way too earlier than usual cause their university festival starts from today so   their drama is tonight and they were busy from the morning because of that..we are on our way to university.. I as usual dropped her at uni .. I promised sia to come to see thier performance today  so we may have to come here at evening again.. But now I have another  important purpose to go there.

I parked near the entrance and the girls get off the car...

"  lucas.. Bye" sia said and ran inside

" helly..let's go... You will introduce him to me  right..?" I asked and she gave me a smirk

"of course.. Follow me.." she said as  she dragged me inside..

" guys..hii.."

she said dragging me to her group of friends who all stared at me wide eyes.. I am not an alien why are they staring at me like this..? Tch so annoying..

"ohh.. You may already know him but let me introduce again he is  our athy's boyfriend Lucas..and Lucas  they are our classmates  and now our Co stars in drama..

Helly introduce everyone and I said hello... To each of them.. It's a waste of time but since they are sia's friends I will let this go..

And that's how I finally meet the soon to be dead harry guy.. He glared at me as if I am his mortal enemy.. this funny brat... It's interesting now.. Everyone must have felt the tension between us.. I can feel them staring at us with a panicked face... I just stared at him and he was still glaring at me... Why..?  Is he nuts.? Helly distracted the others and they all went inside to where sia is.. But this guy is still staring at me..

"are you really her boyfriend..?" he asked in a cocky tone... Now he is pissing  me off

" and you are the one who dared to try kissing her.. Even though you know she has a  boyfriend..?" I asked and he stared at me irritated.

" don't act cocky just because you are her boyfriend.. It's just for act.. You would have got kisses from her daily I   wanted  only once even as an act not real one  is it that wrong..?  "

he asked and a twitch mark appeared on my forehead.. My hands  itched to kill this trash but.. Be calm lucas.. Let's not cause sia any trouble..

" what..?  Cat got your tongue..?  You  must be so proud that you are acting cocky.. Athanasia is the dream girl  for everyone in this uni .. Every boys here have crush on her.. You have no idea  how much every boys in this uni felt when  they  heared she have a boyfriend.. We are already pissed by the fact we can't have her when ijekeil  sunbae tried to pursue her.. But I am so pissed cause you look better than ijekiel. "he kept going on  and on and I can't able to tolerate him anymore..

" give me your hand " I said offering mine.. He stopped talking and slowly  gave me his hand with doubtful eyes.. Yeah your intution is right.. You idiot

I grabbed his wrist and twisted it pinning his hand on his back , I don't Know.. the urge I felt  to kill him is  because he tried to kiss sia.. or his words about me getting daily kisses  from her which I really don't or  the mention of that whitey jerk.. May be everything.. He  winced in  pain

" hey....leave me.."  he  said  wincing in pain

"  why  should I ?" 

i asked  making my grip tighter and he jumped  trying to
Remove his  hand from my grip.

" I.. I am sorry.. I was just..haah..jealous you that's why... I won't do anything like this again.. Please leave me hyung .." 

he pleaded.. This brat finally came to his senses huh..? I left his hand and he caressed his wrist  his eyes staring at the red marks on them  worried.