Chapter 5

Cabel glared at helena pouting and she gave a sheepish smile to him.

" sorry cabel.. but I really want to drink today" she said smiling.

" what happen..? Oh because you can't drink?" athy asked

"yeah..." he said and looked at her with a sad face.

" I will drive back.. you can drink.." she said and smiled.

"really..? Thank you.." cabel smiled happily as his hand reached the paper cup filled with soju but lucas grabbed his hand.

" nope.. You are the one driving.. why should she drive..? " he said taking away the cup and drinking it in one gulp.

"lucas.. I can.."

"shh... Just drink don't mind him.. here.." he said putting his finger on her lips and handed her a cup on the other hand.

"but.."

"drink drink.. just drink.." cabel said and stood up.

"I will go and order fruit juice for me.. You should drink.. Cause  It's our treat"

he said and walked  away. They were drinking in silence. athy was already drunk helena is staring at her cup for five minutes now and lucas was unfazed cause he have high tolerance.

" lucas... hehe... you should brace yourself.." helena whispered to lucas finally ending her staring contest with  the cup.

"for what..?" he asked confused.

" your girlfriend.. She will become extra cute if she is drunk.. She is always cute.. But she will get irresistibly cute when she is drunk.." she said and patted his back.

" but she drank only like  three shots.." lucas said staring at athy who is looking at the other side dazed her cheeks flushed pink .

" she.. Have low alcohol tolerance "she said and took another shot.

" I see.."lucas  said nodding his head  as he took the soju  bottle away from helena. 'but I should make you stop drinking first' he thought and saw cabel walking towards them.

" are you guys done.. Shall we get going..? " he asked and lucas handed him the keys.

" first.. Take her with you.." he said handing him the car key in one hand and pointing at helena on the other hand.

"OK.." cabel said smiling and nudged her shoulder.

"helena get up let's go" he said and she looked up at him.

"haah.. Why..? Let's stay a bit more.." she whined and lucas controlled his laughter when he saw him staring at her with heart eyes blushing.

" hey don't laugh.. You will also look like me  someday.."

he said and dragged helly along with him. Lucas stood up giggling and turned towards athy.

"come on .. Let's go.."

he said tapping her shoulder. She turned towards him and smiled.

" lucas.." she cutely called his name  and smiled. Lucas stared at her surprised.

" wh.. What..?"

" lucass.." she called him again still smiling.. Hearing his name called sweetly in her voice made him .. felt warm all over his body.

' this is strange.. This place is so cold why I feel hot suddenly..?' he thought as he took off his jacket.

" yeah yeah.. I am lucas.. Let's go.. Come on.. Get up "