Chapter 1

The trees are rustling due to the gust of wind and the dark rain clouds covered the sky like a blanket . the fallen leaves are dancing in swirls along with the wind on the empty street.
The streetlights are dim and flickering because the electric cables are swinging along with the wind..

Amidst the wheezing sound of  gust of wind in empty streets.. The Sound of footsteps can be heard in a distant..

A guy.. with black hoodie covering his head is running fast as he was chased by two security guards...

"lucas.. Lucas..?" a guy's voice can be heared from his airpods.. He stopped running and stood holding the light pole panting.. Trying to catch his breath..

"luu.. Are you there..?" that guy kept calling for him..

"haah.. F*ck you caby.. Why the.. Haah.. f*ck are they chasing me..?" he asked in between his heavy panting .

"I am sorry luu.. I didn't expect them to return that fast.. Where are you now..? Did you fix it..?" the guy asked in a sheepish tone ...

"of course.. Did you thought I will mess up..? But haah.. This guys are so Hardworking.. They are still chasing me.." he said as finally catched his breath and felt alive.

" nope I knew you will do that.. OK... Leave it.. First hide somewhere safe and send me the location.. " cabel said on the other side.

Lucas didn't replied and end the call cause the security guards almost caught up to him  and he started running again.

"shit.. These guys are so annoying.. I can't run anymore.."

he mumbled as his eyes landed on a large fence at the end of the road he swiftly  turned  and jumped high he grabbed the top of the fence with one hand and jumped over the fence.. He fall on the ground with a big thud sound...

" tch.. Haah.. It's blurry ... Am I gonna faint or What..? No.. Not that shit..at least for now.. Well.. What's this place ..?"

he mumbled as he walked out of the bush and realised he was standing in the middle of the garden of someone's house . He sighed as he stood bending down placing his both hands in knees breathing heavy..

A dim light filled the room. She was standing in the balcony staring at the empty sky with a expressionless face.. Her platinum blonde hair which is shining from the dim light coming from the room  shining like gold threads fluttered in the wind.. She stood there supporting her face with her palm leaning on the balcony rail.. She turned towards the garden as she heard rustling sound near the bushes and her eyes wided in shock when she noticed someone was standing there.. She rushed downstairs and walked out of her house.. She peaked at the intruder by hiding behind the wall

' a guy.. Who is he..? He seems to be panting heavily.. He didn't have anything in hand like knife right..? I can't able to see his face clearly as his hoodie completely covered it.. Should I call the police..? But what if he isn't a thief..?' she stood there confused about what to do..

She froze on shock  when her jeweled sapphires met a pair of rubies . she can't see his face clearly but his eyes are glowing in dark making her shiver as it emits dangerous aura..

' wow!! look at that red eyes.. They are menacing..but he looks like a handsome guy.. I can't see his face but I can tell by his tall figure.. perfect body and that red eyes.. Wait.. What if he is a serial Killer..?
In movies and dramas.. serial killers are always handsome right..? I don't have much desire to live but I definitely don't want to die from murder and came on flash news the next day.. Hell no.. I should run inside and lock the door..'

she thought and turned the other side  when she took a step towards her front door.. his big hand grabbed her's and he yanked her towards him. He pinned her on the wall and closed her mouth with his one hand and gestured her to be silent with his other hand on his lips. He looked down and sighed in relief. She stood there with her body trembling  .