Chapter 11

The  lock of the bathroom opened with a clack  sound  and a girl in red high heels washed her hands and looked herself in the mirror.. Long Straight  brown  hair  and blue jeweled eyes .. She stared at her reflection on the  mirror  for sometime before taking out her foundation gave herself a touch up.. She reapplied her red lipstick and came out.

"oh jennete you came..?". Called a girl with short red  hair and  green eyes.

" oh.. Daisy.. Why are waiting for me..? I told you to go first.." jennete said smiling at her.

" it's ok.. We are heading out anyways..looks like someone gave a touch  up Huh... Can't wait to see your romeo ..?" she teased her and jennete blushed.

"yeah.. Kiel is coming back from UK today.. I planned on receiving him at the  airport.."

she said as they were walking towards the entrance.

" oh my God..!!  Jesus..!!  Jenny look at them..!! What a stunning couple..!! That girl seem familiar though.? is she a celebrity..? That guy is so hot..!! Fuck... I am so jealous of her, she have such a hot boyfriend!! ...she also look like a goddess..".

Daisy rattled on  in hyper tone almost jumping.

" who are  you tal.. "

jennete  froze on the  spot when she turned back and saw the stunning couple her friend is talking about.. That  long platinum blonde hair.. She immediately rushed towards them and her  friend followed her.. They stood at the sides of the lobby and jennete's eyes wided in shock...

'it's really athy..!! What is  she doing here..?  Who is that guy beside her..? They seem so close.. Don't tell me.. Her boyfriend..?!!! So she isn't bluffing..?!! '

she was so shocked that she can't hear her friend's nonstop rattling .. She followed them from  behind and  saw them entering the  reserved area and she saw an old foreigner couple hugging and chatting with her.

' so it's true..?!! Athy really have a boyfriend..!! She said he was in us.. So he is her US  boyfriend  huh..?  Looks like she is even close with his family..? Is he Korean - American..?!!   I thought she was lying about having a boyfriend to convince me..but  She was serious..? '  she thought and a relieved smile  formed on her lips...

" daisy let's go.. It's getting  late"

"hey  let me look at them a bit more..it's not everyday you can see such  a stunning couple like this.. I want to take a photograph of them so that I can look at them all day..but I can't right..?" she continued to bluff and jennete hurriedly took out her mobile from her purse.

"you gave an awesome idea daisy.." she said smiling

"hey jenny what the hell..?! we can't.. We would look like some perverts.. Put  your phone inside" daisy panicked.

"shh.. We won't get  caught..."

she said and turned to see them. The old couple  was  looking at them with  their camera on  and athy and lucas in thier own world..

"hey looks like We missed something because of  you jennete... Oh my God..!! He is kissing her hand.. !! Kyaa so romantic.. !!Are they shooting a drama..? Where is the camera ..?" 

her friend didn't shut her mouth and looked around while jennete was clicking photo of lucas kissing athy's hand.

' thanks cousin for getting out of my life..' she thought and grinned..

The airport was bustling with people walking hurriedly here and there.. A tall guy with a gentle  charismatic face made them stop on their way to take a good look at his features with heart eyes.. Ijekiel walked out of the airport pushing his luggages and walked  outside for his chauffeur to pick him up..