Chapter 8

Athanasia p. O. V.

On our way  home cabel got a call and panicked after he was  done with talking ..

"what happen caby ..?"  lucas asked in a bored tone.. I think  He was tired from everything happened today..

"lu.. We got a problem dude.. Gabriel  grandpa  and rosy granny  are coming.."

he said which made lucas jerk up from his lethargic position.

"what the.. Why..?" he asked a bit shocked and more  irritated.

"why else do you think other than  to  spy on us..?"cabel said and sighed.

"what do we do now..?" lucas  asked  leaning back on his seat going back to his former position.

"is something wrong..?" I  asked looking at lucas cause why they are panicking so much..?

"yeah everything is gonna be wrong.. Two old guys are coming.. I  lived with them  back in NY .. They must be sent here by that damn old man.. Haah.. Why the fuck he is being so annoying..? "

lucas said irritated. From what I know lucas was always calm and collected but  he got so irritated whenever it's about his past.

" so your former boss wants to see if what you said back then was true or not..? then isn't the problem already solved.. You have her now. "helly said pointing at me 

" it won't end with them checking whether I really have a  girlfriend or not helena.. "

lucas said  and sighed.

" then.? " I asked..

" it's.. They are gonna stay with us  and rosy  aunty  is so nosy..  And you know right.. their relationship setup  is living together not dating.. So it would be uncomfortable for athy.." cabel said in a worried  tone.

" they are gonna stay with us..?" I asked a bit shocked.. How I can't be..?  

"that.. Don't worry I will convince them somehow and sent them back.." lucas said with a sorry face. I  just nodded back  a yes.

When we  reached our  home.. We saw a BMW car and everyone in the neighbourhood is peeking at the foreigner couple standing in front of my house.

Oh  God..now I have to answer to  everything  these neighbourhood aunties gonna  ask.. They are good people  but a bit no  nosy..

The four of us  sighed  in unison .. I sighed thinking about them prying  me to feed their curiousity .. But I don't know about others.. as soon as they saw us .. Lucas first get off the car and  we  followed him .

" hii.. grandpa and  granny ... Welcome.. Why didn't you inform me in advance..?" lucas asked.

Wow..!! Look at his business smile.. So perfect. No wonder  he found  out whenever I fake smile.. I should learn from him..

" hey what are they taking about..?" 

helena whispered to me .. Helena know English but their accent it too fast so she might find it difficult to understand.. After all most of the Koreans find  English hard ...i used to live in Newyork until I was ten so I am not  that bothered by it  .

"lucas is trying his best to convince them to  stay on the hotel but they are not giving in.. It's like they were   fighting without actually  fighting.." I  whispered back.. And she nodded a yes.

I mean they are more professional than lucas.. I think they were  already determined to stay here.. What more can we do..?  You have to give up lucas.. As I was drowned in my own thoughts suddenly their attention turned towards me..