Chapter 19

"I know the answer for that.." lucas mumbled as he started walking outside.

"hey lucas wait for me..." cabel said with a worried face.

" Why he is this angry..?"

felix asked his hands on his hips. He was already fed up dealing with claude who is now standing there watching everything calmly.

" no... he rarely get this angry... But it's athy we are taking about.. God... If something happen to her ,lucas will lost it. I will Go with him..wait.. No no.. please come with me uncle.. I can't handle him alone"

cabel said in a pleading tone and ran out without even waiting for reply following lucas .

Lucas started the car and cabel hopped in.

"where are we going..?" cabel asked as he looked behind to see felix and claude following them behind and sighed in relief.

" fuck it. I am gonna kill that bastard today"

lucas mumbled.. Cabel felt chills down the spine .. The atmosphere in the car is deadly ..

When they reached a certain street cable know where he is going.. at that time felix called cabel to know the same reason and he put the phone on speaker.

"lucas.. Are we going to see ijekeil..?" cabel asked.

"no.. To bury him alive" lucas said as he made a u turn.

"why are you this enraged today..? You are scaring me.. What exactly happened to athy..?" he asked in a worried tone .

"haah.. That motherfucker.. he injected some drug to sia.."

he said and they went silent.. Felix gulped cause claude is getting pissed after hearing that..

He reached ijekeil's house and walked out.he walked past the gate and the bodyguards blocked him.. He knocked them out and went inside.. Cabel claude and felix were following him.

"what's going on..huk..

As soon as he saw ijekiel walking out of his office he got pinned in the wall by lucas as he is strangling his neck.

When claude , felix and cabel reached his office.. Ijikeil was pinned on the wall his legs floating as lucas raised him above the floor strangling his neck.. He was suffocating to breathe and trying to release his grip with his both hands.. But lucas's was grip was too strong.

Cabel and felix gasped but claude smirked in joy watching it as if his favourite scene in the movie came ...

" lucas.. Leave him"

cabel said patting his back felix also tried to convince him but lucas was too pissed to listen to them..

"shut up caby.."

lucas said in a low menacing tone.

" stop this right now..i am sure Athy won't be happy if she know this .."

cabel said and lucas sighed as he slowly let go of ijekiel and he fell on the floor panting..

" caby.. You better stop using her name like this.. "he said irritated and cabel hit his back.

" jesus.. I can't with you.. Of course I have to remind you or else who know what you will do to him..? " he said glaring at lucas.

" I thought you are gonna kill him for real "felix said glaring at lucas.

" of course that was my intention "

lucas said nonchalantly ruffling his hair back with his one hand while resting the other on his hip .. Ijekiel stood up slowly and turned behind trying to escape only to tremble under claude 's menacing gaze