Chapter 10

Athy's p. O. V.

"oh dear are you up.. This early in the morning again ..?"   granny asked with a surprised  smile.

" Yeah.. Would you like some tea..granny..?"

I asked and she nodded a yes. Then we Sat on the garden drinking our tea..its been a week since they came here.. And I spent my Mornings and evenings chatting with her.. They were  mostly out for  sight seeing and shopping. Lucas told me not to care about them but granny treats me nice so I should return it.. That's why I am spending  time with her.. And that idiot really don't care about others.. I am not  him.. I can't act like they aren't in my house.. And they are leaving today.. I felt a bit sad.. I like Spending time with granny..

If there is another thing I   would  miss it's sleeping with lucas.. I thought it would be so awkward and was a bit scared.. But ever since we started sharing the bed.. Lucas said he is able to sleep with me beside him  and I am Not having nightmares... It's not only him... I also can sleep peacefully.. I will miss that.. I feel this strange warmth in my heart when he is near me... I feel safe.. I know I shouldn't get greedy of this feeling but... When I was in my own train  of thoughts granny  talked again.

" you know what.. Actually we wanted to check whether  lucas was saying truth or  not.." she said and giggled.

We know that  already granny..

" there is a girl in our family called julie.. She have a huge crush on  lucas...she was supposed to be paul's fiancee but she was so adamant on marrying lucas.. It made paul hate lucas.. But as you know... Lucas was so indifferent.. He never once gave attention to julie.. We also don't thought she would be perfect for our family...but salvatore insisted on that since she is daughter of his friend."

Ohh... Salvatore.. Lucas's  adopted father.

"  actually we all were shocked when cabel  said lucas have a lover.. Salvatore  was happy since lucas will  finally  got settled and the  conflict between paul and lucas will be solved..as soon as he sent lucas back to Korea.. We arranged the marraige of paul and julie.. Now they are  happily married and julie is pregnant.. Salvatore was so happy taht he is soon gonna announce paul  as the next head.. " she said..

I see.. So lucas escaped from that girl but..are they really happily married..? Well it's none of my business.

" since now  we saw you two , I am happy.. We never saw that brat smile.. He is always expressionless and bored of everything.. Lucas was a genius child and good at everything.. I felt sad.. You know it's our family tradition to make our original heir as successor or else I would have made lucas next successor.. "

Oh my God.. Thank goodness.. Lucas have good luck in his life..

" but when we first meet you two.. Lucas was smiling and he looked so lively...we are so happy that you two are living happily .. Don't forget to invite this granny  to  your wedding OK..? "

Huh.. Wedding..? 

"yeah.. OK.. Of course.. How I can forget you..?"

Sorry granny.. I am lying to you.. Like that our chat got  extended  we had breakfast and there is this one interesting thing we do together, it's knitting.. Granny taught me how to knit and its so fun..

" oh dear.. it's already past twelve.. Go and wake up your  boyfriend.. That lazy fellow..just how much is he gonna sleep..?".

I placed down my crochet hooks and stood up.. Lucas stayed up last night cause he  had  work.. Even if it's not for work .. He is sleeping so well nowadays.. That's a good thing.. When I opened the door he was sleeping like a log I moved the curtains making the sunlight fell on his face... He was effortlessly handsome that I stood there admiring his beauty.. Sometimes I secretly touch his beauty mark under his eye when he is sleeping.. He is always  handsome but His beauty mark is  cherry on the top. He frowned as the bright light fell on his face..