Chapter 22

I Sat on the couch after taking a refreshing bath sipping my lippe  tea .. It's so quiet here ... If lucas is here, his keyboard  typing sound can be constantly heard.. I sometimes just sit in his room and  watch him working... The way  his fingers move so fast on the keyboard, his eyes glued to the screen.. He sometimes get rid of his contacts and wear glasses and would still Look so handsome.. Or else he would be sleeping like a log..or would be  playing video games with cabel in the living room or he would just sit along with me and read a book but end up falling asleep every time he reads a book or we would just sit on the rooftop chatting

It would be so good if he came back soon... I started reading a book to distract myself from thinking about him  only to get reminded of him more....

I walked upstairs and stood on the rooftop staring at the waves playing tag with the  shore in the distance ... The cold  breeze  caressing my skin make me get goosebumps as it played a sweet tone with the wind chymes I hanged in the  rooftop.. It's is so Comforting.. I turned on my playlist and Sat in the couch staring at the dark night sky.. It's cold still.. I felt I like I need  it... Not only this song.. Every song I hear.. Every romantic lines I read..every lovely scenes I watch in drama.. Everything reminds me of him... I thought  of him when I was running for my life that time.. I thought about how I feel safe around him when I leaned on dad's shoulder and realised  he is the only person other than dad who can make me feel safe... I thought of him when I eat brownies alone..

I..  got  rewinded  of  helly's words  when I was singing that song..

"Love is.. Something you get aware anytime... It's a feeling that you at one moment realise  .. 'oh.. This is love..'  like that.."

I felt overwhelmed with emotions.. I love lucas so much... I can't tell for sure I am OK now  but I realised  I can't live on my own without him..

When I was sitting there dazed my head and heart   full  of thoughts about him.. I heard his voice...

" sia..." 

That voice which call my name sweetly.. make my heart skip a beat every single time .. I looked up  and saw him standing there smiling at me... That gorgeous smile.. Am I even hallucinating his image now...? I am so good at this...he feels so real..!!

.......

2 hours ago..

"hey lucas check helly 's ig" cabel said.

Lucas stared at his mobile with a bright smile... It's the vidoe of athy singing  surrounded by her friends... As he is hearing the song.. His heart thumped faster

"my baby sings like an angel... Haah... I miss her so much.. I want to see her right now.."

he said with a sad smile. Cabel stared  at him with a 'you are unbelievable ' look..

" Haah..dude we are literally waiting for your flight  for jeju island ... You worked like a maniac and finished the work fucking four days ahead and  now going to meet your girlfriend... Stop acting lovesick .. I was the one who have to go to seoul and hand  over the files to uncle..ohh...it's finally your time.. Go go.. "he said pushing lucas ahead.

Lucas turned back and smiled at  him.

" thanks caby.. You are the best "he said smiling.. Cabel giggled as he waved bye.

" Yeah.. Yeah.. What can you do without me.? Bye lucas .."

he said waving as he walked outside. Lucas reached  jeju  and hurried back    home..

Lucas..p.o.v.

Huh.. Is she still not home...? It's so late at night what is she doing outside .? Should I call her.? Haah..but I want to surprise her... Ok I will just refresh first then I will go and found where she is..