Chapter 18

He suddenly stopped walking and called felix..

"hello...lucas did you checked..?" felix asked.

"yeah I did and for now there is no movement and i have a doubt.. Is this related to whitey..?" he asked.

"who is whitey..?"

he heard claude's voice the phone was in loud speaker.

" ijekeil.." he said irritated.

" why are you suddenly  asking about him...?" claude asked

" he is here today..". Lucas said completely pissed.

" I see.. We still Have some doubts about that lucas.. We know that his father alpheus is messing around with us but that jerk always  act innocent we can't figure out what he actullay was upto.." felix said

" just look out until   we reach the university.. After that we will take care of them .. You just stick with my  daughter and protect her " claude said

" OK.. "lucas said and ended the call..

'this two are so much alike and   get in the sync when athy is involved' felix thought and smiled.

" I just have to stick with her huh.. " lucas mumbled and then he saw cabel walking towards him..

" where is the girls..?"

"on the back stage.. Don't worry helly is with her and I checked the back stage it's quite safe.." cabel reassured.

"still.." lucas scratches his nape..

"haah.. Fine fine... Go and check with your own eyes.. I am gonna sit.."

cabel said walking towards the seat arrangement. Lucas went to the back stage and saw athy was sitting in the chair looking gorgeous in her pink dress she changed to and helly was pinning a number  card in  her dress.. He looked around the place and sighed in relief.

 He looked around the place and sighed in relief

He walked towards athy and she smiled..

" lucas.. Here.."

she handed him his jacket. He grabbed that and put it on..he saw her fidgeting with her fingers..

" are you nervous.?" he asked and she nodded a yes getting up...

"hmm.. I am so nervous.." she said staring at him with her doe eyes.. Lucas smiled as he hugged her. Helly giggled when everyone in the backstage gasped at them.

" I know you will do well.. Fighting.." he whispered in her ear and parted from the hug smiling at her

'Bathump... Bathump... What fighting..? You just escalated my heartbeat you moron..' She thought inside but smiled outside..

" hmm.. I will get going.. "she said and walked towards the other participants..

"what..? Are you going to stand beside her while she is singing ..? Let's Go and sit lucas.." helly said dragging him to the seat.