Chapter 17

I came out of my daze and she was staring at me smiling..

"here.." I said handed her the sling bag

" helly always bother you huh...?" she said taking out the box and opening it.

" hmm.. She is annoying as usual"

I said and she giggled.. The sweetest melody I have ever heard..I Sat beside facing her as she Sat on the stool in front of her dressing table.. The light bulbs in the mirror made her look even more beautiful.. I leaned my hand on the table as I leaned my face on my palm .. I can look at her face like this all my life without getting bored. She turned and look at me staring at her.

" wh..What are you looking at..?

she asked slightly blushing.. My heart skipped a beat, Is she getting flustered just because I am staring at her..?
Pfft.. Why is she always damn cute..?

" you look beautiful in this dress.. Princess athanasia.. " I said smiling.
-------------
Athy's p. O . V.

bathump... Bathump.. stop staring at me like that you jerk ... His eyes holding warmth while staring at me and him calling me in my full name did something to my heart.. Please stop blushing athy.. I told myself to which I know would be no use ..

Now a days his gaze while staring at me is getting softer and my heart is going crazy because of that.. He looked so handsome as he is yet so different when he stare at me like that... When I was drowned in my own thoughts.. I heard Emily's voice

" guys.. Will you please stop flirting and athy get ready fast.. We don't have much time..".

She said but she looked flustered and she was talking while fanning herself.. Is the room hot or what.?

"yeah.. Sure" I said smiling and she went outside.

I took the earrings out and put them on..

"athy.. Did you see my lipstick...?" helly shouted as she rushed towards me..

" oh lucas you are here... Hiii" she said smiling sheepishly..

"always being forgetful.. How old are you..?"

lucas nagged and she pouted.. Cabel entered the room on the right time...

"hii Guys.. Everyone calls me when I am busy.. Wow.. Athy you look Beautiful as always.. Ohh villainess madam.. You too look so sly" he said in a teased tone..

Cabel was usually gentle but he act mischievous only to helly.. I think he likes her but if it's helly she would have zero idea.. But she would be on the moon if she came to know.. So i am waiting for that to happen

" thanks idiot.. Now come help me search for my lipstick and athy get ready.. Your scene was before mine..." she said rushing out dragging cabel with her.

I turned and put on my another earring .. Lucas got up and took the necklace in his hand..

" I will..

"it's ok...finish the rest it's seems you have no time"

he mumbled as he walked closer.. My breathing hitched when He leaned closer and put the necklace on my neck.. His breathe on my skin made my whole body shudder.. I am used to hugging him... He is my comfort place.. My warm Bear.. But when his face is this close to mine.. I got reminded of yesterday when I thought he is gonna kiss me.. And a corner of my heart felt sad that he didn't.. After that incident .. I am getting conscious of his proximity.. He put it on and moved away staring at me with that damn smile again..

"hurry up.." he said smiling.. Cause I was standing there dazed.. Then helly entered again.. She was roaming around here and there dragging cabel.. Looks like she finally found her red lipstick.. She was wearing a long red gown and her makeup was overdid cause she is playing a villainess role still she looked so beautiful