Chapter 4

Lucas and cabel reached athy's house. Cabel went with helena to her rooftop and lucas went inside with his luggage.

"hii.. Lucas..welcome " athy said with a smile as soon as she opened the door..

"hii.." he said as he went inside..

" your room is upstairs.."

athy said and he followed her to his room... His eyes wided in surprise as soon as he entered.

" is this mine..?" he asked her surpsied.

"yeah.. You don't like it ..?" she asked tilting her head.

"no.. I mean.. You are giving this room to Me...?" he asked confused.

"yeah.. You said you are working from home so I thought you need more space.. This room is the only one with working space.. Do you need anything else..? " she asked and he tilted his head and looked behind her left and right...she also turned back confused.

"are you searching for something ..?" she asked confused.

"hmm.. Your wings.. Where are they..? You are an angel fallen from Heaven.. aren't you..?"

he said still searching behind her and she giggled. He stared at her silently with a small smile..

" is that a compliment..? If it is.. Then thank you.. "she said in between giggling and smiled at him.

"of course it is, Thanks.. I like this room"

he said as he patted her head and went inside putting down his luggages .. She touched her head where he patted.

' I am not a child..' she thought and then went inside helped him unpack his things..

" here.. "she handed him a bunch of keys..

" spare keys...? "

" yeah.. Do you need anything else..? "

" nope.. Everything is already more than enough.. " he said playing with keys.

" then I will Get going.. "she said and left the room...

" are you going out..? "he asked as he Sat on his bed.

" hmm.. I have morning classes .. "she said turning back..

" class..? you're university student..? "he asked tilting his head. She nodded a yes.

" what's your major..? "

"I am a third year psychology student" she said and he gave her a 'oh I see..' look .

" then.. See you later" he said and laid down on the bed. She went outside.

' thank God it's not as awkward as I thought..' both thought and sighed in unison.

Lucas heared knocking sound and went down.. He looked around and the house was empty and silent.

'I think she left already..' he thought and opened the door to see cabel standing there smiling.

" hii.. Neighbour.." he said with a grin.

" come inside.." lucas said in bored tone.. He closed the door and went upstairs.. Cabel followed him.

"ohh your room was upstairs..?"

"yep"

He gasped as soon as he saw his room..

"is this your room..?!! Your room is equal to my whole place.. Wow.. Did she give this for you..?" he asked in surprise.

"yeah.." he said and smiled proudly..