Chapter 6

They chatted for a while then had lunch together. Helena and cabel went back

" ohh.. I am getting late.. I have to go.." athy said and   rushed to  her room.

'do I have to drop her now..?' lucas thought scratching his nape as he stood up and went to his room.

Athy got ready and checked if she had everything she need.

(her outfit..)

'okay.. All set..I got out of my room and that when it hit me.. Helena that idiot.. Why did she ask him to drop me at uni I am not a child I can go on my own...

When i decided to live alone and came here..  I realised how much I grown up depending on my parents.. Even though they are over protective.. I regretted that I didn't tried to do things on my own.. Helly and aunty helped me with everything.. Thanks to them I can now able to live alone... But even now.. I find it difficult to go anywhere alone.. And I really hate it.. I want to be independent.. I am trying my best to handle everything on  my own.. But sometimes I can't able to do that .. I know she is worried about me but, I can really manage.. Why she is bothering him..?

When I came out of my house

When I came out of my house.. I saw him standing in front of a motorbike.. And wow.. That's the first thing came to my mind.. His tall figure along with his motorbike... He is surely an eyecandy..but why he is standing outside.. Don't tell me... Is he waiting for me...? '

She thought as she walked towards him.

"oh you came..? Let's go.." he said turning towards his bike..

"wa.. Wait... Are you dropping me in this..?" athy asked staring at his bike with a scared face.

"yeah.. Get on.. let's go.." he said but she looked at him like a scared puppy.

" but..  It's my first time.. So I am a bit scared.." she said hesitantly.

" you never rided a motorbike..?" lucas asked raising one of his eyebrow

"yeah" she nodded her head.

"then you should try now.." he said

But she stared at the bike with a hesitant look. Her eyes wided  in surprise  when he suddenly grabbed her waist and lifted her up in in the  air. He placed her in the back seat and smiled. She stared at him surprised with a small tint of red on  her cheeks.