Chapter 21

Athy's.p.o.v.

I woke up and saw dad sitting beside me staring at me...

"dad.." I said as I Sat up

" you can sleep  more if you want" he said caressing my head.. Well it's his way of saying good morning..

"good morning dad" I said smiling and he nodded a yes with a small smile.

"what are you doing in my room..? Don't tell you me you are awake all night" I said and he nodded a no..

"I just woke up before you so I want to see you" he said and I nodded a yes as I got up.. I came downstairs after a shower and saw dad and felix talking sitting on the dining table.. I smelled something so nice.. It's lily...

"lily.."

I ran towards her and hugged her from behind.. Lily was making my favourite breakfast

"you woke up..? Sit.. Let's eat" she said as she served the food..

I Sat and started eating.. Dad and felix slowly started refilling my plate.. I got reminded of old days.. When I was studying  school they would keep refilling my plate again and again and I would scold them to stop. Pfft..this feels nostalgic.

"dad.. Felix.. Stop.. I can't eat more than this" I said and they stared at me innocently as if they did nothing

" you should eat more... You look more thinner than before"

dad said and felix nodded a yes .. To them I always look thinner.. May be they want me to look the same as I was when I am five with that chubby cheeks..

"guys let her eat in peace.."

lily scolded them and they both went back to eating... If there is woman who can dare to talk back at dad other than mom it's lily.. Even I don't do that.. Well... Dad would always give in if I act cute.. So I never had  the need to.

" I am done... I am going out with my friends.. Bye everyone" I said as I waved to them. I know the look in thier faces

" we are just hanging out since it's holiday. I will be back for lunch... Bye" I said and spirited out.. If I stay in home.. Those three will keep make me eat and sleep as if I am five..

"she look really OK... Haah.. Thank goodness". Felix said and the others smiled.

" hmm..i also feel relieved she got so much better after lucas came here.. I can finally be at peace.. I am always worried about her." lily said sighing in relief

"it's so cold outside.."felix said as he got up to turn on the heater.

" she didn't even wear a scarf.. Haah.. " claude said sighing frustrated.

" it's ok.. She will come back soon "lily said smiling.

" athyyy..let's go... " helly said as she came out of her house and tackled her with a hug

" oww..yeah yeah let's go.. "athy said as they walked towards thier car

Helena kept staring at her from time to time while driving and athy giggled

" I am OK helly.. It's even surprising to me but I am OK.. Don't worry "athy said and helly sighed in relief.

" I was godamn worried about you last night. Did you tell lucas..? " helena asked

" nope.. I told dad not to.. He is already in so much stress working there "athy said and helly nodded

" yeah.. That crazy guy would drop everything and flew back to you " helly said and athy smiled.