Chapter 2 - Exploring and explaining

Newt's POV

I woke up the next morning, kind of excited to meet the greenie. If she had woken up yet. I was just about the walk out of my room when I almost stumbled into Alby.

'Hey Alby, good morning.' I said to him. Then I saw the worried look on his face.

'What's wrong?' I asked him.

'It's the girl.' Alby replied, not really answering my question.

'Did she wake up?'

'Well.. not only that.' A different voice said. 'That shank decided to go on a walk.' It was Minho.

'Where did she go?' I asked, hoping not to get the answer I thought I was gonna get.

'The maze, we think.'

Of course, I thought to myself.

'But the doors were closed last night, so that means she got in there just a few minutes ago. She can't be gone that far.' Alby said.

'I'll go see if I can get her.' Minho says, turning around and heading to the maze.

Raven's POV

After walking around for a while I realized I was probably in some kind of maze. I wanted to explore a little more so I started to walk a little faster.

I ended up running. I don't know why, but I kept running. It felt really good actually, just exploring while running.

I went to the right but saw only a wall there. It was a dead end. I couldn't go any other way from there so I had to run back to go to the left.

This seemed like the perfect opportunity to take a few minutes to catch my breath.

After a while, I started running back to go to the left. But instead of that, I bumped into someone.

Minho's POV

I ran into the maze trying to find the new greenie, which just happened to be a girl.

I took a few turns, wondering where she could be.

I turned right and bumped into someone. I fell right on top of the person.

It was the girl.

'What a great meeting. Are you gonna get off me or keep staring with your mouth wide open?' The girl asked after a few seconds.

I quickly got off her and brushed the dirt off my clothes.

'Pleasure to meet you too.' I replied as I looked at the girl. Her hair was dark brown and hung a few inches over her shoulders.

'What's your name?' She looked at me.

'Minho.' I replied. 'Let's go back to the Glade.'

'To the what?' She asked me, with a questioning look on her face.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Greenies ask a lot of questions. 'Just follow me and you'll be fine.' I told her.

Raven's POV

I followed the boy, Minho.

I still wanted to ask a lot of questions but I thought it wasn't the best situation. The look Minho gave me was the kind of look that said 'you-aren't-supposed-to-be-here' look. I decided that I had to ask him later, or someone else.