Information (please read!)

Before you start reading I wanted to say some things!

Starting off with the fact that english isn't my first language. That means I'll probably make some mistakes now and then.

Secondly, I will update this book as often as possible. I don't think I can update everyday, but I'll try to at least write 1-3 chapters a week.

I also wanna give credits to James Dashner. He came up with almost every character in this book. I only own the main character of this book and maybe some side characters I added. This book is based on the maze runner movies he made, but most of the plot is mine.

⚠️ This book requires self harm, panic attacks and an eating disorder. If you get triggered by that please do not read this book. If you ever wanna talk to someone about these things you can always message me! I don't want to romanticize anything I just want to spread awareness.

This isn't really important, but I still wanted to say that there won't be any smut in this book. If you wanted that kind of book I suggest you to read a different book. Of course there will still be a lot romance in this book (and a little spice maybe) (There is some light smut in the sequel).

(+ I know that Newt is gay!!)

Don't be a silent reader! It's okay to comment sometimes.

By the way, at the beginning my writing is a little bad, but it starts getting better every chapter!

I made two sequels for The Scorch Trials & The Death cure! But these two are not really good and they're kinda short.

Adelaide Kane as Raven

Take this as a message 👆👆