Chapter 6 - New room

Today I finally get to sleep in my own room!

That was my first thought when I woke up. I got out of bed and put on my clothes. I walked out of the hospital room towards the kitchen.

When I got there Frypan gave me a sandwich. I thanked him and walked towards Minho and Newt. I was hoping Newt didn't say anything about last night.

'Morning.' Minho smiled at me.

I sat down and started eating my sandwich. I and Minho noticed that Newt was in deep thought. He was eating his food while staring at a tree, he didn't even blink once.

'Let's prank him.' Minho whispered with a smirk on his face.

I smiled and nodded.

'Okay, you pretend as you fall off the bench. That will definitely get his attention.' Minho said.

I nodded again and let myself fall backward trying not to fall too hard.

'Raven!' Minho shouted. He tried to shout quietly so we won't draw too much attention to ourselves.

Newt quickly got off the bench with a worried look on his face. It looked hilarious. I closed my eyes to make it look more real.

I felt arms on my back. After a few seconds, I opened my eyes. Newt hangs above me, still with a worried look on his face. I saw that Minho was trying to hold his laugh. I looked at Newt with a playful look in my eyes.

Minho couldn't take it anymore and started laughing. Newt looked confused for a minute. He then seemed to realize it was a joke and let go of me. He walked back to his place with his arms folded.

'Funny.' He mumbled.

He didn't seem to be very happy so we continued eating without saying anything.

~

Newt's POV

I and Minho were eating breakfast. Raven joined us. Hopefully, she wasn't mad at me because of yesterday. I should've just let it go, but why was she unconscious? Was it the same thing that happened in the bathroom? I think she's hiding something, but I can't force her to tell me what's wrong.

'Raven!' I suddenly heard. I saw Raven laying on the bench. Was she unconscious again? I got up and put my hands on her back, in case she would fall or something. I was worried.

I was just about the get some help when I heard Minho making some weird sounds. I looked at him and saw that he had his hand on his mouth trying not to laugh. I looked at Raven again, her eyes twinkling. Seriously?! Did I literally just believe that?

'Funny.' I said. I looked at Raven and Minho smiling at each other. I continued eating my food not saying anything.

~

Raven's POV

I had to work as a med-jack today, so when I finished my breakfast I started walking towards the hospital room. Clint and Jeff were already sitting there.

'Hey.' I smiled at them.

'Morning, greenie. Ready to try being a med-jack?' I nodded. The job seemed fine to me but I'd rather be a runner.

Clint then explained that they just waited until someone needed help. Doesn't seem very exciting, I thought by myself.
We spend the day sitting on the hospital beds waiting for someone to come in.
Jeff explained how they took care of a wound while we waited. Boring.