Ending II - Rejection | Pt. II

----

- Six Months Ago -

Fujin was found back at Kitana's now Koliseum. He looked around him lost. Placing his hand against his stomach, he sees that his wound does not exist anymore.

"What is going on?

"What is going on?.." He asks, looking around.

From the distance, he saw Raiden, Kotal, Kitana, Liu Kang and many others surrounding with their bodies a specific area of the field.

The Wind God proceed to slowly follow them, hearing the Kahn's first question.

"A mortal?" Kitana asked as she followed Raiden.While all of them started to gather around the person, their vision became clearer as they noticed bruises and cuts all over the person's body.

"It's a woman."Kotal stated. "And beaten up pretty badly...who could even done a thing like this?" Kitana's face look concerned.

"We do not know where this woman is coming from, we should keep our distance. What if she's a threat?" Raiden adviced as he didn't like the scenario.

Fujin stood right beside Raiden. His face frowns in sadness, the he witnesses once again..his lover bleeding to death. He also notices Raiden's mortality being back, along with Liu Kang's Godly powers.

 He also notices Raiden's mortality being back, along with Liu Kang's Godly powers

"What have you done, Raiden?" He thought to himself. That moment he realized that everything began from the very beginning..again.

--

"What brings you here Shao Kahn, or should I ask.." Liu Kang walked towards him, standing next to Kitana. "Who brought YOU here?" He asked.

"What makes you believe, that I will tell you the information you need? The only thing you should know about is that I return to be a Kahn again. And this time once and for all." Shao Kahn said, making Liu Kang angry. The God of Thunder and Fire tightened his fists as fire started to form in his hands.

"Enjoy your last moments of freedom, because later on, I might spare you...just to serve me." Shao Kahn mocked them and as Raiden started to walk up to him aggressively he disappeared, leaving everyone confused..how did Shao Kahn manage to come back to life? After Shang Tsung taking his and Sindel's powers and souls.