Chapter 39 - Jealousy

A huge thank you for almost 12K reads OOP OOP! MUCH LOVE! 💕

Enjoy!

----

"No!" Rosemary yelled at you.

You looked stunned at her reaction. The way she showed her disbelief for being close with Fujin made you wonder.

She angrily pulled you apart from eachother and hugged you. Fujin glared at her with empathy. He did not react to her attacking behaviour.

"Rosie, what happened to you?" You pulled away and held her from her shoulders. "Why did you do that?" She whimpered and crossed her arms.

Fujin decided to step in, kneeling right in front of her, help you with the situation. "Have I done something that upset you, Rosemary?" He softly spoke to her.

Her small eyebrows furrowed, remaining silent for a few more seconds. She then shook her head positive.

"Do you want to tell me what is it?" He asked. Rose glanced at you in slight fear to explain the reason. But she felt wronged and decided to speak her mind.

"If you will marry (y/n) now, she will never get back home with me." Fujin looked upon you, to see your surprise. You frown.

"Rose...what are you talking about- we are not getting married.."

"You went to kiss mister Fujin. Only married couples kiss! And if you marry him, I won't talk to you ever again!" She raised her voice. "I am waiting all this time for you to get back home!"

"And I will be, Rose." You kneeled as well. "And, we do not kiss only the people we are married to, we kiss the people we love and care about a lot." Her eyes softened after the last sentence.

"Really?"

"Mhm. Like this." You kissed her cheek. She chuckled. Then, you slowly reached for her hand. Rosemary then turned to look at Fujin. "And I went to kiss Fujin's cheek, because he is a very good friend of mine. And I wanted to thank him for protecting me all this time, because he knew I had you behind."

"Liar, I saw you! You were going to kiss his lips!" She stated as she teased the front of your shirt. You cleared your throat while she glanced at the Wind God's majestic appearance for a few seconds.

 You cleared your throat while she glanced at the Wind God's majestic appearance for a few seconds

"I will never try to fend you from your sister, Rosemary. And I will be with her only if I have your approval." The Wind God announced. Something that made your eyes widen a bit.

Rosemary then shyly shook her body left and right while holding your hand. "My love life is in your hands, Rose." You joked. She giggled as she placed her fingers on her mouth, touching her teeth.