Chapter 36 - Intimate Thoughts

Wanted to find a pic, close to (y/n)'s scene with Fujin

Wanted to find a pic, close to (y/n)'s scene with Fujin...(you'll know what I mean once you read the chapter.) found this instead- he looks like he has lumbago and tries to hide the pain with a poker face. :')

A meme to start the chapter!

Also I am so sorry I spam y'all with chapters lately!

But I do hope you enjoy them at least!!

----

The evening arrived. Fujin had to leave your side, since duty has been calling his name. The atmosphere in the hospital room after the intense yet short conversation you had with Gelica, remained the same.

Cassie was on her phone, tapping her screen non-stop for hours, while Jacqui was asleep with Takeda on his bed. You looked at them in awe at how huddled up they were in each other's arms. This moment between the two of them made you...envy.

You desired to have the man you are in love with beside you. Especially after everything you've been through, you craved safety, reassurance and tenderness.

In two words, you wanted to have an intimate moment with Fujin. But you knew pretty well, that he is far different from you; and he probably does not know how romantic relationships work at all.

You sigh as you play with your fingers, letting your thoughts take you away. You close your eyes as you lay back on your bed, letting yourself go.

The door knocked, a few seconds later and you with Cassie look at the door. It was let's say..the Special Forces' doctor.

"I'm here for the checkup." She announced. Before you could even open your mouth to talk, Cassie spoke over you.

"You have to start with me. Please." She begged.

"Ah...alright, I guess." She agreed, walking towards her.