Chapter 32 - Gelica

I was looking for images of Raiden to put in this chapter and I stumbled across this meme

I was looking for images of Raiden to put in this chapter and I stumbled across this meme...I laughed so much I felt the need to share it haha.

Enjoy!

----

You slowly started to gain back consciousness. By fully waking up, you find yourself tied up against a wall once again.

You glance around to see a place you've never been into before. Since you notice that you are alone, you attempt to break free but in each try, you tend to fail. You groan in frustration while the sound of the chains reverberate in the room.

Suddenly, you heard footsteps stepping on the wooden floor. You lift your gaze and follow where the sound comes from. "We finally meet again, (y/n). After a long time." You hear a not so unknown voice talking, but not a single figure to be shown.

Moments later, the voice revealed itself, showing a middle aged man that you have never seen before but everyone has mentioned his name by the time you got here.

Shang Tsung.

"I for once am pleased to meet your conscious self." He ironically said and smiled at you. "Although I was hoping to meet you under... different circumstances."

You were too weak to speak and keep your body moving. But you once again tried to escape from the chains, making him laugh subtly..you were unable to succeed.

"You are a stubborn, naive woman, (y/n)." Shang Tsung said. The times you have been called naive are literally countless...

He then walked away from you. You turned your head to look if there was anyone close to you to ask for help.

"Fujin, following the same path by committing himself into a relationship with a human." He laughed with his mouth closed. He was laughing while speaking bullshit. "This duo would make the perfect combatant, don't you agree?" He asked you.

"You are the one who made Fujin like this aren't you?"

"Yes, sadly his corruption did not last long, by the time you broke my magic with the Jinsei." He moved closer to you. "But his duty serving me is over-...for now. I found a stronger replacement." He smirked. You didn't say a word to him in reply. "I have been waiting for this moment for a long time now," he paused. "I do not want to keep her away from her parents any longer."