Chapter 34 - Game Over

Fujin started reading my book

Fujin started reading my book....I think he likes it so far....XD.

||

Speaking for the book- 10K reads?! Are you serious!?? Thank you so so much oh my goodness...I am literally speechless. I am so thankful for every single read, comment and vote. And I mean every word I said!

Not going to lie, this chapter was really challenging for me, I hope the result is not bad..

⚠️This chapter contains a graphic description of a fight. If you want to skip that part that starts with (!!!) this, you may read the rest where it starts with this (*)!⚠️

Enjoy!

----

A lot of blood was shed on the field. Many sacrifices have occurred. In result, Shao Kahn's people was indeed pretty challenging.

You, faced some brutal scenes. You witnessed with your eyes, soldiers being torn apart from Shao Kahn's monstrous army. A few of them running for their lives. But most definitely, you saw a lot Oh-Tekk, along with Hanzo and Kuai's clan dying fighting, leaving so unfairly.

At that moment you realized, that in order to actually survive, you have to kill.

Because this was the most horrifying moment of your life. You could not actually predict how this would end.

"(y/n), watch out!" You suddenly hear Jade's voice from the distance warning you. You turn around and dodge Jacqui's high kick. Then, you punish her by knocking her with fists, creating a fight between the two of you.

Jade tries to assist you, but gets blocked- by another clone of hers, leading her to a combat as well.

You were alone in this fight. And clone Jacqui was a risky opponent. A slight miss, could kill you.

She turns around jumping and kicks you in the stomach. You fall down panting, but you manage to stand up on your feet.

You don't lose any chance and pull out your knife. Jacqui smirks.

 Jacqui smirks