Chapter 31 - Daddy's Girl

It is not Friday, yet I am posting another chapter! That's because I got sickk...yayyy I guess haha. So I had the time to write!

Enjoy!!

----

Raiden, Liu Kang and Jax appeared with Raiden's thunder at Kitana's Coliseum.

The three men approached the entrance, where the rest of their people were.

Cassie looked at them, confused with their arrival.

"Raiden, uncle Jax-"

"Cassandra, you must reach out to Kitana."

"Why, what's wrong?" Cassie asked as Johnny walked beside her, once he noticed Raiden talking to her.

"Is everything okay?" The actor asked. Jax and Raiden made eye contact for a few seconds.

"I am afraid not...Fujin has been corrupted by Shang Tsung's dark magic."

"We must bring him back, before he with Shang Tsung attacks." Jax completed.

"And how will we do that?" Johnny asked. Raiden looked uneasy..but he had the answer.

"The only solution is be the first to attack Cetrion."

----

You started dozing off, since it's been almost two days you slept and with the constant stress you've been through the past hours, it of course made you feel exhausted.

Still, you stayed cautious with your surroundings. In any moment, someone could walk in, in order to either save you-...or hurt you.

Moments pass in silence, before you hear the sound of the doors opening and steps entering the room.

They start to get closer to you before going back completely silent.

You quickly lift your head in fear and see Nightwolf standing right in front of you.

"I'm here to help you, (y/n)

"I'm here to help you, (y/n)." He reassured you, once he understood your terror. You didn't say a word to him in return. He looked left and right before pulling out his ax to double them.

He then, hits with force on the chain, breaking them.

You sigh in stress and now that you are free, you stretch your body. "I hope this is the last time I am tied up."

"I am hoping for the same." Nightwolf completed.

"Thank you." You thanked him. "-I thought what happened to Fujin- happened to you as well."