Chapter 14 - All Over Again

This note is not related to the chapter but on the video above...Raiden with Kollector's animations is something I never in my life expected to see! XD

Anyways, enjoy the chapter! :3

----

"...Who are you?" You asked in question. Even though this woman clearly said that you met again.

"I am Cetrion, the Elder Goddess of Virtue, Life and Light."

By looking and hearing her...you remembered everything that happened that day.

The day you were brought to Kitana's Koliseum.

Her greeting transitioned from the present...taking you back to that horrible day.

----

"Attracted..to me?" Fujin asked surprised.

"It is weird for you, I understand. Hell, it's weird for me too but- I guess it just happens."

"What is your source behind this accusation, Jackson?"

"I can't tell you...all I know is that I trust that source." Fujin seemed quite lost. It is the first time someone has more than a friendly interest towards the Wind God.

Sure, he definitely had his attractions when he left the Sky Temple to live among humans, but this one was different.

Because, in order to live between them, he had to change looks. Yet, one of Fujin's weaknesses, a mortal, really developed romantic feelings for the actual him. His authentic self.

"I know that- she's not here anymore and- that this is useless now but...I felt the need to tell you." Fujin nod his head to give a positive answer to Jax.

"Thank you, for telling me, Jackson. I appreciate this."

Jax smiled at him. But he knew that deep down Fujin was problematic about the whole situation.

Because simply, it can't happen..

"Come, let's visit the bunker." Fujin showed with his hand the way and Jax followed.

----

*Flashback*

You were crying in your room after you shared the conversation with your dad. You felt helpless everytime you saw his condition getting worse.

All you wish you could do is take his sickness instead...a twisted thought but also...a thought out of desperation.

Suddenly, small rocks started to build up , surrounding you from head to toe. You covered your eyes in order not to literally get hit or blinded.

Just then, a figure appeared out of nowhere. It was this woman...alone that time.

"You are not destined a life like this, (y/n), (l/n)." The woman spoke to you.

"Who are you?...and what are you doing here?" You asked shocked.

"I am Cetrion, the Elder Goddess of Virtue, Life and Light." She took a step closer to you. But you moved backwards. "I do not want to fear you...I am here to offer you a new life. A better life, (y/n)." She paused a few seconds. "You are the chosen one."