Chapter 15 - Choices

Had to take down the chapter to edit some errors, sorry if the notification will pop up again! And thank you for 1.5k reads......i am shocked thank you so so so much! I really appreciate every single read, vote and comment! <3

----

You felt your legs going numb, seeing all of these people again after everything that happened two months ago. Your gaze followed everyone's figure.

"(y/n)..." Cassie stood quickly up from her chair and walked towards you. Guilt filled her for not telling you about your father's situation earlier.

Jacqui smiled at you, she was actually happy to see you. It was something you definitely did not expect.

You slowly followed Jade by entering the room. It didn't take long for your eyes to meet Fujin's. Where in fact, he was standing in front of Rosemary's drawing..You felt joy to see him again, because the day he brought you back home, you believed wouldn't be able to see him ever since.

"(y/n)? How- how did you get here?" Sonya asked, stunned by your presence.

You cleared your throat, breaking eye contact with Fujin. "I remembered." Takeda, Jacqui and Jax stood up the moment they heard that sentence. "I remembered everything." Suddenly, a man with a bow behind Fujin decided to approached you.

"You didn't answer her question. How did you get here?" The man you have never seen before, asked in quite defense. 

"....Cetrion brought me here."

"I knew it..." He sighed. Jax frowned his eyebrows.

"Isn't she trapped in the Netherrealm?"

Here we go with the weird jfksnfsjdjrealms again...

"Not if one of Kronika's most faithful ally was there to free her." Fujin said.

"Ally? Who?" The man asked him.

"Geras." Fujin looked at you. "Was he with her, (y/n)?"

"I mean- there was a huge man behind her...bald-"

"Bald? Say less. Geras is back as well." Cassie cut you off, sitting back on her chair. Sonya placed her hand on your shoulder. "Tell us everything, (y/n)."

"How can we trust her? She said it herself. Cetrion brought her here." The man doubted.

"Sometimes things are not the way they seem to be, Nightwolf." Jade stepped in to calm him.

"I'm not on her side I promise-"

"And how do you know that we are fighting against her?" Jax asked, crossing his arms.

"I didn't know you were...Let me explain- she visited me with that man, while I was asleep."

You felt a knot into your stomach since no one else was talking...they were all expecting you to tell them your story, not sure if they would believe you or not.

"The first time she visited me, She offered me a better life, where I would have my family back. I was brought to a weird place...and for refusing her, I was beat up till unconscious by a monstrous man with a hammer."

"Shao Kahn..." Sonya completed.

"So Cetrion is behind his return." Jax angrily said.

"The same happened and now...she came back with the same deal. And I'm not going to lie, at first I thought about accepting. I wanted to give Rosie the life she always was drawing.. But in order to do that, I had to serve her.. help her bring back some- Kronika and erase Raiden from history." Everyone seemed shocked with Cetrion's advantaging request. "It was the man that visited me the first day with Sonya and Fujin...as I know."