Chapter 10 - Grief

Two chapters in a day?! This day will be historical I swear. Hope you enjoy!!! <3

----

You woke up back in your room with a terrible headache and still wearing the dress from yesterday's small gathering. You were quite curious on how you got back in your bed without remembering yourself getting in.

You rubbed your eyes and slowly stood up from the bed, making your way towards the balcony. The sun was slowly rising. So it hasn't been long since you were sleeping.

"Come on (y/n)... remember..what happened?" You pushed yourself to focus by closing your eyes.

But instead of remembering what happened yesterday, you once again experienced a sharp pain in your head..and the voice was once again back. Murmuring gibberish.

You held your head with your hands tightly as you slowly fell on your knees.

"What the fuck is this?!" You gritted your teeth. This proceed to follow for at least 1 minute..which was longer than before.

By the time the pain left, the voice did as well. You groaned as you relieved the strength your body was holding.

"Am I getting schizophrenic?.." you questioned yourself. This was the second time having this type of attack, which made you anxious to the thought of being from the hits you got the day you first got here. Sighing, you stand back on your feet. While standing up your thighs were exposed; you find on your right one a small mark that was a bit bruised. Like someone injected you.

"What the hell..."

Constant thoughts started to run non-stop through your head. You couldn't remember how you got here, you hear voices and you have injections on your thigh.

You were getting cautious more and more by the minute. You started to develop hate for this place. You were exhausted listening to everyone, demanding for your stay.

Most importantly, you started to hate yourself for not being next to your family..next to your dad, that needs you more than anyone.

By making small steps, you managed to get back to your bed. You felt a mess. Alone.

"I need to find Fujin. I need to get back home."

----

"Shang Tsung is back?" Nightwolf asked shocked. Fujin nodded. "Then, the clones belong to him." He completed.

"It looks that he is still seeking for Liu Kang's place and alone, he won't be able to succeed," Fujin walked around. "So this leads to the creations of the clones. But they will all be taken down."

"It is a task filled with risk, Fujin." Liu Kang spoke up.

"We have no choice left. We cannot let Shang Tsung proceed with more clones." Nightwolf said.

"He's building an army with your power." Fujin completed.

Liu Kang now concerned walked directly towards the Hourglass. He frowned his eyebrows once he noticed one crevasse on the glass.

"This can't be..." Fujin and Nightwolf proceed to follow him.

"What is it?" Fujin asked.

"Someone must had gained access to the hourglass."

"What?" Nightwolf asked surprised. "How is that possible?" Liu Kang shook his head and took a deep breath.

Suddenly, a striking light hit the ground, revealing Raiden.