Nightmare

After we all explained everything to my mom it was time to sleep. Me and amity were gonna sleep on the same bed tonight. She had laid down closer to the wall, making me the one to sleep on the edge. "Goodnight Amity." I say softly. "Goodnight batata.."  amity whispered as she snuggled with me.

30 minutes go by and amity is fast asleep, I'm thinking about the previous events, until I hear amity starting to mumble. "Hm..?" I turn over to my girlfriend to see her tossing and turning. "Love..?" Amity started to groan and whimper. "Amity..!" I whispered. I shook her by her arm feeling the sweat on her. 'She must be having a nightmare..' I thought, I softly played with her hair and whispered nice things in her ear. She eventually started to calm down, but she still mumbled a lot, I couldn't make out what she was saying but I got worried and decided to wake her up.

"Babe wake up.." I whispered shaking her, amity immediately sat up quickly panting and gasping for air. "Are you alright hermosa?"  I ask caressing her soft cheek. "I... Promise me you won't leave me ever..." my eyes widened hearing amity's words as she nuzzled her face in the crook of my neck. "...I promise.." I say softly laying her down, she laid her head on my chest making me blush a bright red colour. "I love you Luz.." I hear from her before she falls asleep. "I love you too amity.." I kissed her forehead and rubbed her back. 'I love the fact that she feels safe with me, it makes my insides all fuzzy inside' I felt my eyes get heavy as I fell asleep with my beautiful girlfriend.

It's 4am and I wanted Lumity, so I wrote Lumity. Boom💪