Nightmares

After kings tide everyone is sleeping/resting, willow in the extra mattress gus down stairs with hunter, vee on the top bunk, and amity and Luz at the bottom. Amity looks at Luz as she just stares up. "Luz.?" Luz looks at amity quickly. "Yes, amity.?" Amity looks startled "I had a nightmare.." Luz sits up and amity lays her head on luz's lap. "What about?" Luz asked amity. "Uhm.." amity tears up and hugs Luz. Luz rubbed amity's back and hugged her back. "Please don't ever leave me.." amity mumbled. Luz was shocked on what she had said and started comforting her girlfriend. "Are you ready to tell me what it was about..?" Amity looked at Luz and explained what happened in the dream, Luz comforted her and played with her hair. They fell asleep with amity on top of her hugging her waist.

In the morning

Luz slowly opened her eyes enjoying amity's warmth, she was hungry and tried to get up but amity's grip tightened on her waist "mmph nooo.." amity mumbled, Luz found it cute. "Amy wakey wakey~" she lightly shook amity, She slowly woke up and sat up. "Morning Hermosa" Luz kissed amity's cheek.

SORRY THATS ALL THE TIME I HAVE LEFT FOR THIS ONE I WILL MAKE A PART TWO IF I HAVE TIME<3