Looks like you got to ahead of yourself..human

Warnings! Mention of blood, angst, death???
                                          .

                                          .

                                          .

Belos is weak and now is my time to strike.. I pick up the nearest weapon near me which is a sword.. I ran out of glyphs.  I run towards him before he violently moved out of the way, but I hear a noise.. sounds like I stabbed something.. no.

                                   Someone.

I shake as I see who I've stabbed I slowly pull the sword out terrified and disgusted by my actions. "Aw.. looks like you got to ahead of yourself.. human.." Belos said watching. "Luz..?" The witch stumbled back coughing before falling.        

                               Amity!?    

I drop the sword in horror. "What..." I mumble looking behind me at Belos. "I'm gonna kill you!" I scream, he stares at me. "How pathetic. What if you kill another one of your precious little friends?" I turn back to look at amity. She's breathing heavy while ghost and the others are around her. "EDA NOW!" Eda came down from behind Belos and used a glyph, destroying, turning him into goo. "Luz! Are you oka-" Eda stared in horror looking behind Luz.

"Is that.. amity?" Luz panicked and ran towards her girlfriend stumbling In front of her
"Luz.. why..?" She tears up. "I'm sorry! I didn't know!"  Luz yells watching her close her eyes.
                                          .
                                          .
                                          .
                                          .
                                I just killed
                                      Amity.
                                          .
                                          .
                                          .
                               I'm a monster

((Well that's it might make a part 2 but I'm not sure)))