Looks like you got ahead of yourself.. human(part 2))

Warning, mention of gore, death.

I can't believe myself.. I probably killed my own girlfriend.   I stare at her body on the hospital bed.  (Pretend there's one in the boiling Isles))
She looks paler then usual, bandages around her stomach. "Oh Titan.. this is all my fault, I did this.." I sit on a chair next to the bed and hold amity's hand.

Her hand limp and cold, god of course Belos had to make a move like that.. "I'm sorry amity.." I get up and glance at amity and walk out of the room. God damnit. My body goes weak and falls on the ground. "Shit.. i hate this!" Suddenly I hear coughing in the room? I run to see amity coughing out blood. "Oh Titan! Nurse! Anyone! She's coughing up blood!" I yell frantically wiping the blood while it keeps dripping out of her mouth. I feel someone pull me out of the room while doctors and nurses rush in. "AMITY!" I scream hearing her coughs get louder before the door shuts. "No no no!"

Hours pass I'm sitting in the waiting room until someone comes up to me. "Sorry but.. she's.. she's gone." I feel my eyes get blurry from the tears. "Can I see her one last time!" I beg and the nurse nods. I slowly walk to the room and open the door. There's a dry stain of blood on her chin and the machine is off. I sit beside the bed and hold her hand. "Oh Titan.. im so so sorry.." I start crying in her cold limp hand, I sit beside her for as long as I can. This would've never happened if I was more careful.

.

I miss her already.
Her smile
Her personality
Everything.

But now she's gone..