I love you amity.

This takes place in kings tide.

The gang has caught up to luz and started fighting belos, amity uses her abomination magic to block a rock that is going straight on top of luz, luz goes back to fighting and same with amity.  A couple more rocks come tumbling down one on top of amity. Luz, willow, and hunter, and Gus are all paying attention on fighting belos the rock/boulder
Falls on top of amity "LUZ!" Amity screams as the rock hits her. Luz turns around and sees amity laying on the ground with the rock on top of her stomach area, blood slowly starts coming out of her "AMITY!" Luz rushes over to amity and pushes the rock off. "Oh my titan!" Willow, hunter, and Gus are holding belos off as luz holds amity in her arms. They all gather up beside amity has belos is about to kill them. They are all exhausted, luz covers amitys ears so she won't hear them die. All of a sudden he stops they all open their eyes and the collector is there (yk the rest) hunter opens the door and Luz picks up amity and runs to the portal door, she turns around worried. "Wh-What about eda! And king!" She says in tears, hunter tells her they have to go now! "The portal door is closing!" Gus informs they rush out and Luz places amity down on the ground. "amity..?" She holds amity as she's dying from blood loss luz takes her jacket off and wraps it around her stomach "It's gonna be okay!! We will get you to a hospital!" Amity puts her hand on luzs face and her eyes slowly close "I love you" she pulls her in for one last kiss as she dies in luz's arms.

IM SORRY, THIS IS SO BAD😭