Bullying.

Luz walked into her room as soon as she came home from school and threw her bag on the floor. The girl sat down beside her bag and started crying, which led to her girlfriend hearing her. "Luz? Is that you?" Amity called has she walked down the hallway towards Luz's room. "Luz?" Amity stood by the doorway and looked at Luz, sitting on the floor crying with her face in her knees. "Luz.?!" She rushed over and sat beside her girlfriend. "Luz are you alright.? Did something happen at school?" She asked in a gentle tone. Luz sniffled and looked at Amity. "I keep being bullied.. and called weird names! I just... I'm sorry!" Her voice was weak, And Amity frowned.

"Luz.. what did they do?" Luz stared at her hands, they had been scratched up from being pushed on the ground. "They Uhm.. they hit me, and pushed me around.. and more." Luz whispered. "And I'm so .. scared to go back to school.! I.. I'm sorry you have to listen to my problems!" Luz apologized, wiping her tears. "You don't need to say your 'sorry' Luz. It's alright to tell people your problems. And tomorrow I'm going to school with you!" Luz looked at Amity confused. "huh.?" "I'm going to school with you so I can protect you." Amity stood up crossing her arms. "Because No one! And I mean No one. Gets away with bullying my girlfriend!" Amity yelled, making Luz giggle. Amity smiled at her and crouched down infront of her. "I love you, you know that right?" Amity asked caressing her cheek gently. "Mhm" Luz nodded. "Good, and tomorrow I'll teach those guys a lesson if they even try to lay a finger on you" Amity said, as she kissed Luz's forehead.

"Your Cute" Luz commented, smiling. Amity grinned. "Wanna go eat some ice cream?" The lavender haired girl asked, standing up. "Sure" Amity helped Luz stand up and held her hand, they walked towards the doorway before luz stopped. "Oh, and I love you too Amity.." Luz said shyly, kissing her girlfriends cheek making her turn completely red.

I'm so sorry this was rushed😭
Im supposed to be getting ready to leave somewhere rn but instead I choose to write this