Werewolf🤷

Amity pov.

It's a full moon and Luz has been stressing out so much because she's supposed to "transform" she said she doesn't want to hurt me but I can handle her. Usually she just has a wolf tail and ears, but nothing other then that. I've personally never seen her in her "wolf" form so this will be kinda exciting.

"Uhm.. Amity.. what if I hurt you badly.." Luz says with a worried face. "Don't worry I'm sure you won't." I say calmly "but what if I do!" Luz yells hugging me. "I Uhm.. don't know." Luz rushed in the bathroom as the moon raised In the sky. I heard some rumbling and stuff breaking in there. "Luz?!" I rush to the door and open it to reveal the most cutest thing I've ever seen. "Oh my titan..! Luz your.. ADORABLE!!" I shouted picking up Luz. She was a small brown wolf, she looked more like a puppy which made me die of cuteness. "YOUR THE MOST CUTEST THING EVER!" Yell snuggling the werewolf. "How could this little wolf break- MY FAVOURITE CANDLES?" I yell starring at the broken candles in the bathroom. I noticed Luz start to run around the room fast.. a bit to fast for me to catch up. "Damn.. and she was scared of hurting me when she's so small?" I sit in the bed and continue to watch her run for quite some time. "How do you have so much energy!?"

Luz just kept running but this time faster. "Holy titan.." a half an hour passes and I finally notice her starting to walk over to our bed. I quickly grabbed her and laid her on the bed. "There you go!" I smile as I pet her, I pet her chain area I think that's her favourite place to be pet. Suddenly she rolls on her back wanting belly rubs. My eyes lit up in cuteness "Aweeee!! You want belly rubs!" I rub her belly making her tail wag. "So cute.." I squeak out. I look at my clock beside the bed and notice it being midnight. "Woah maybe we should go to sleep now.." I say as I turn off the lights leaving the lamp the only light on. "Alright now imma just cover you up with this small fluffy blanket." I covered her with the small blanket before covering myself up in the bigger one, I pull her close and snuggle the little pup has I fall asleep.

I wake up at 9am to see Luz is gone? "Hmph.. love..?" I mumble as I sit up. "Luz?" I call waiting a second for a response. "Yes!?" I hear out of the bathroom. "What are you doing?" I question. "Oh I'm finishing cleaning up the broken candles! I'm Sorry for breaking them!" I hear her yell. I yawn and get up to walk to the bathroom, I walk behind my girlfriend and wrap my arms around her waist, nuzzling my face in the crook of her neck. "Good morning hermosa." She says as she puts her hands on my arms. "Good morning batata.." I quietly mumble. "So uh.. did I like, hurt you or anything.?" She asks examining my arms for any scratches or bite marks. "Nope, you turned into a tiny wolf.. you were so cute." I respond kissing her cheek "were?! How rude!" She says sarcastically crossing her arms. "Nooo i didn't mean it like that I swear.." I whine quietly.

"Your always cute I swear!" I kiss her cheek once more. She smiles at me and turns around. "I love you so much amity.." I feel my blood go all the way up to my face making it red. She laughs and hugs me. "I.. I love you too" I tell her before I pull away from the hug and lay my hands on her cheeks before kissing her.