Sleepy

It's a nice morning the sun is beaming threw Amity's window has she wakes up, she grabs her scroll and texts Luz
A "Good morning, Luz"
L "Morning, Sweet potato"
A "Wanna hang out today?"
L "Sure, What time?"
A "Any time, Hon."
L "Okay!"
Amity, puts her scroll away and slowly falls back asleep, 20 minutes later Luz knocks on the door and the twins open it "oh hi Luz? You here to see, Mittens?" "Yeah, is she in her room?" "She hasn't left it yet so I guess" Luz walked in and took her SHOES OFF, and went straight to Amity's room. she opened the door and her, but she is sleeping "Amity?" Luz, shut the door and sat by her on the bed. "Ams? Are you awake?" She shook the blight, lightly.
"What...?" Amity slowly opened her eyes to see Luz shaking her. "huh- Luz you're here already!?"
Amity sat up, still in her Pyjamas. Luz' eyes sparkled "Awww!! you're still in your pyjamas!" She hugged Amity tightly. Amity looked like a tomato, cheeks redder than ever.
"I'm sorry Luz! I am just so tired I forgot and fell asleep!" Luz stopped hugging her "it's okay Love." amity smiled and yawned, Luz laid down beside Amity, and cuddled her "Here.. get some more sleep. You deserve it.." Amity blushed a little more and cuddled Luz back and fell asleep slowly. "I love you, Sweetheart.." Luz whispered into Amity's ear before closing her eyes.
"Hey, Mittens! time for breakfast- Huh?"
Ed and Em, peeked in the room to see them both asleep, snuggling in bed. "Aww.." they shut the door softly, and headed back downstairs.
.
.
2 hours later, Amity slowly woke up and looked at Luz, who is currently sound asleep beside her. She smiles and kisses Luz' cheek softly. "Luz..wake up." She shook her softly. Luz opened her eyes and looked at Amity, who was already awake "oh hey, Amity.." she sat up beside Amity, and yawned. "What time is it.?" Luz asked "its 12:30PM" Amity said getting up slowly, Luz looked at her phone and Amity, grabbed clothes and walked to the washroom to get dressed. Luz played a game on her phone waiting for her girlfriend. Eventually Amity, got out of the washroom and put her pyjamas in her hamper and sat beside, Luz. The twins walked in to check in on them "oh, Mittens! you're awake! We just wanted to check on you." They walked back out to the hall way into the living room. Amity sighed and Luz sat beside her and kissed her cheek softly "I love you Amity" Amity turned bright red once again. "Uh.. You okay ams?" "Yes..I'm perfectly fine!" Amity said smiling even more red than before. "Mhm just fine!"
.
.
.