Cuddles

Amity was uncomfortable around the 'bird tube' so she couldn't sleep, she went to Luz's room and sat infront of Luz as she was sleeping
"Luz..?" Amity shook her a bit "hm..? Amity?.." Luz opened her eyes "I couldn't sleep on the couch.." she scratched the back of her own neck, Luz was tired and wanted to sleep "here amity just come sleep beside me.." Amity turned pink and laid beside her Luz grabbed a blanket and covered them both up as they laid on the sleeping bag. It being more cold than usual tonight amity snuggled up to Luz "amity.?" Amity was already half asleep "yes..?" Amity asked "never mind.." Luz wrapped her arm around amity and pulled her close, cuddling her. "I love you amity.." "I love you too luz.." Luz rubbed amity's back making her fall asleep, Luz cuddled her and fell asleep. In the morning eda walked in the room to see them cuddling "aw... love birds" eda whispered and walked to the kitchen to make coffee, Luz heard the coffee machine and woke up to see amity snuggled up against her, she turned red "amity..?" She lightly poked her cheek "mhph.."
Amity snuggled more up to Luz, Luz sighed and pulled amity close and kissed her cheek "amity.. wake up.." Amity opened her eyes and realized she was cuddling Luz , she turned completely red "you okay amity?" "Yes! I'm fine" she said covering her face w her hands "you sure?" "Yes.." Luz sat up w amity "alright then wanna go get breakfast?" "Sure" Luz kissed amity and got up to go change first, amity turned into a Tomato has Luz walked in a different room.
.
.
Later they were watching a movie on amity's scroll while cuddling