Chapter Fifty-One

I sat on the bed on Gray's laptop. He let me use it, so I wasn't snooping or anything. I was considering applying to universities or colleges in NY. I didn't wanna move back to Cali, it was just too much.

I could go live with my mom, but that just ain't it for me. I liked living with D and Noah. I can always help out with Noah since Diana doesn't have a family like that. She was basically my other family.

If Gray stays in NY then that's fine. I can always see him around and shit. I have to think about what I wanna major in. I think I wanna do therapy or some shit like that.

Lemme not even move too fast, because I need a whole lot more therapy. I just think maybe it will be a good idea. I could help others and hope they neva pull a stunt like me.

If don't become a therapist, I could still be a pornstar. I could become an author. I love reading and I loved creative writing when I was younger. I had three options now.

It's funny how I'm choosing my career options at the age of 20, when I was a child I had all the time in the world. That's a great way to say my life has changed.

The door swings open and Gray slams it shut behind him. Who the fuck made him angry. I climb out of bed and go to him. He was pacing and I moved in front of him for him to stop moving. 

"What happened?" I ask.

I take his hands and I notice that he had punched something. I'm going to assume a wall and Elijah comes next in just as angry. What the fuck did I miss? And how did I not hear all the arguments going on? 

"You forgot to mention what happened yesterday morning," Gray answers.

"Nothing, the hell. I haven't done anything," I said.

"So the conversation with Adam slipped your mind?" Elijah interjects.

Now, how the fuck did they find out that shit. Adam probably opened his mouth and it got physical. I shrugged my shoulders and tried to lead them to sit on the bed.

Elijah sat down on the bed, but Gray was being stubborn. He wanted to stay standing up, but I felt like he might punch something. I knew Grayson had anger issues and having him stand up felt like a bad decision.

"Use your mouth Iris," Gray scowls.

"First of all, whatever anger you got don't let that aggression out on me. I don't know what you're talking about."

"Iris, don't play dumb," Elijah says.

"Eh? I don't know what was said to make you lot angry."

"What do you think?" Elijah questions. 

"I don't fucking know am I a mind reader?" I scoff. 

"Should I beat the shit out of him again, so you will speak?" Gray threatens. 

"I don't care about what he said, that's why I didn't say anything."

"Did he break your phone?" 

"He didn't, I dropped it while I was talking to him," I answered. 

They looked at each other and looked at me. I wasn't lying about my phone partially. I mean if I didn't grab him, it wouldn't have been broken. I honestly don't even wanna talk about this or think about yesterday. 

"Are you okay though?" Elijah asked. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. If you know exactly what he said then it is what it is. He's entitled to feel any way he wants. I was in a relationship with his uncles and he had to find out in a bad way," I shrug.