Chapter Thirty-One

One week later

There was only a week left of school and I turned in all my assignments. I got mostly A's and that was something I was happy as fuck about. I didn't have any more work, so I had plenty of free time.

I was chilling with Rebecca and Nuri, in Rebecca's boyfriends apartment. Her boyfriend was cool. He was a decent guy, he just chilled. We had smoked two joints, so I was even more chilled.

"Are you going to the Christmas party? That one of the sorority houses are throwing?" Rebecca asked.

"Which one?" Nuri asked.

"Alpha Phi one, a lot of people are going to be there," she answers.

"I mean sure, what is it a basic party?"

"No, it's Christmas themed. I'm probably going as an elf," Rebecca says.

"I don't even know what I would go as," Nuri shrugs.

"Mhm, I would go as Mrs, Klaus."

"You mean slutty Mrs, Klaus," Rebecca retorts.

"Shut the fuck up, That was the idea anyways," I laugh.

"Omfg, Nuri you should dress us as a reindeer," Rebecca suggest.

"You're joking right?" She scoffs.

"No, Iris is Mrs, Klaus, I'm the helper and your the reindeer. After all who wouldn't want Mrs, Klaus to take a ride," she winks.

"Rebecca, are you asking for a threesome?"

"I am not involved!" I exclaim.

Rebecca just laughs and tries to stop, but couldn't. I started to laugh as well and almost fall off my bean bag. My head started to buzz as I ended up toppling over.

"Iris, are you okay?" Nuri laughs.

"Yes," I nod.

I sat back up and fixed myself back onto the bean bag. I didn't even mean to fall over. They were now laughing at me. I started to calm down and closed my eyes.

"When is the party?" I ask.

"It's on Thursday, just before we break up. It's going until feds lock it off," She answered.

"Alright, let me get back to you on that," I said.

"I know I'm coming, I don't need to ask for permission," Nuri brags.

"Shut up," I groan.

Rebecca knows that I'm in a relationship with someone. I haven't told her who, but I explained a little bit to her. I didn't need to, but she understood.

"I'm surprised that Iris, is the kinky one of the group."

"Are you really?" Nuri ask.

"No, I bet she's like oh yess daddy. Give it to me harder. Oh daddy give me your cock," Rebecca mocks.

"Rebecca shut up, leave me alone. Stay out of my sex life. I bet your begging Carlos to eat your pussy, I don't need to ask."

"Y'all are nasty," Nuri comments.

"It's not even me, it's Rebecca," I laugh.

"It don't matter, y'all nasty."

***
I was trying to figure out which one of them to ask. I feel like Elijah would say yes, instead of Gray. Gray might wonder what I'm wearing. Elijah might say no, because of my outfit. I was stuck in the fucking middle right about now.

I laid on Elijah's lap and had my feet on Grayson. I could try convince them at the same time. We were watching Power and I was making circles on Elijah's thigh.

"Princess, ask what you want. You have been silent for the last hour and your fidgeting," He says.

"Is it that noticeable?" I ask.

"Yes," Gray answers.

I sat up and looked in between them. I pursed my lips, what if I lie? I could tell a small white lie. One little lie  that wouldn't hurt anyone. No, I need to be honest.

"I wanna go to a party," I hesitated.

"Okay?"

"Wait, you're not gonna ask when or where?"

"No, princess. It's the end of the year," Elijah responded.

"Why wouldn't we let you go?" Gray wondered.

"Holy shit. You're being serious, fuck yess," I cheer.

"Thank you, thank you," I squeal.

I kiss Elijah all over his face and he chuckles. I give him another kiss on the lips. I give Gray kisses as well and I do a happy dance. I already had the outfit to wear and it was very much Slutty Mrs, Klaus.

"What are you wearing?" Grayson asked.

I stopped doing my happy dance and went silent. I rested against the couch and I started to throw a pity party instead.

"I fucking knew you would ask that," I groan.

"Mouth," he warns.

"Sorry sir," I apologize.

"You got to excited princess," Elijah laughs.

"Can I still go? I don't think my outfit should matter."

"I wanna see it on you first," Gray says.

"I can show you what it looks likes."

I got my phone off the table and started to search for elf costume. I was trying to find one quickly that looked like I would wear. A found one with green velvet shorts and a green corset. The woman wore a elf hat as well.

"If that's what your wearing then fine you can go," Gray nods.

I kiss his cheek and put my phone back on the table. I couldn't help keeping away the smirk on my face. Maybe I did lie in the end, but the lie wouldn't hurt anyone. They both eye me and I try to hide my smile.

"Princess," Elijah says.

"Yah?"

"Is there something we're missing?" He asked.

"What no, I'm just excited," I laugh.

I lay back down and hope they will focus back on the tv. I was able to relax and watch the tv. We watched a few more episodes and we talked a little. By then I was getting tired. It was almost eleven and I was forcing them to stay awake.

I moved my hands up and into Elijah's pants. He doesn't do anything and he probably knows I'm getting sleepy. I wrap my hands around his cock as I feel him getting hard. It felt so weird, ooh that was fun.

I giggled a little and pulled out his dick. I sucked on the tip and suck on the side. I was already drooling thinking about having his dick in my mouth. I spit on the head of his cock and pumped his cock in my hand.

He moved my hair out of the way and I feel Gray's hands going up my legs. This would put me straight to sleep if they both fuck me.