Chapter Eighteen

I yawned and blinked a few times. Kaia and Kameron looked over at me.

"You're awake, we thought you died," Kameron says.

"I'm a heavy sleeper, What so you two need?"

"Mommy says come eat breakfast and we're going out today," Kaia answers.

"Okay, I will there in a sec," I yawned.

They climbed off the bed and ran out the room. I groaned and sat up in the bed. I swing my feet to the side and get up.

I go to the bathroom and see the state of my neck. It was patchy. Did I even pack a turtleneck to wear?

I need a shower. My legs where kind of sticky after last night. I couldn't get it out my mind, even while sleeping I replayed it.

I was sitting on Gray's lap. I only had my panties my panties on. I was sitting on his erection. I rocked my hips gently.

He kissed me all over and teased me. I had to bite down on his multiple times to keep my moans in. I was so fucking noisy sometimes.

I didn't want to stop after I cummed the first time. Grayson being the narcissist he was didn't let me.

His fingers trailing down to my soaked panties. He slides my panties to the side and rubs my clit, sending tiny electrical shocks through my body.

I was close to reaching my second one before he stopped. After that he was endless teasing me and finally let me off.

He laid me down on the bed. He cleaned me up and waited for me to fall asleep. I don't understand Grayson.

His emotions are always changing. I need to hurry up and get ready. I'm going to have to wear makeup to cover this up.

***
Everyone was more spread out this morning. Gray wasn't downstairs, but Elijah was. I had small talk with Kevin and Alan.

"Lilianna, you maybe to old but the kids wanna go to the aquamarine. We can go shopping after," she says.

"Maybe even by something for Adam," she added, whispering.

I looked at her. I shaked my head softly.

"Is it just us?" I ask.

"Not necessarily. Whoever wants to tag along can come. I know my mom is coming with us and thats about it. Kevin and Adam are doing something."

"Oh, well I don't mind. Do you want help you with the kids, so we can get out faster?"

"Yeah, I don't mind. I just need you to pick out their clothes for me. Kaia is all showered, Mikey is dealing with Kameron," she says.

"Let me start getting ready, oh do you have a turtleneck shirt that I can borrow?"

"Yeah, if you go to the top floor room to the right, my room is there. I should have some hanging up, but they might not fit. Them big ass tits of yours might not fit," she instructs.

"Let's hope they fit or imma be upset," I laugh.

"The kids room is right next to mine," she adds.

I nod my head and head upstairs to the third floor. I push open the first door. Grayson had a towel wrapped around his waist.

He looked like be just got out of the shower. His neck and chest were dark red. It was kind of purplish. He had a few bite marks as well.

"How long are you going stare at me?" He asks.

"I-I was looking for Selena's room," I answered.

"Skip the next door, that's the children's room and then that's her room."