𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘

Two Weeks Later

"Good morning," he whispers.

"Adam fuck off," I groan.

"No, you know you love it," he coos.

"Love what? You're annoying ass waking me up? No."

I push him away from me and sat up in his bed. I rub my eyes trying to clear the sleep out of my eyes. I yawn and stretch further getting the sleep out of me.

"You have a class in an hour," he reminds.

"No, I don't it's Wednesday."

"Oh shit, I'm thinking it's Thursday."

"Yeah dumbass, waking me up for no reason," I snap.

"You're fine and you need to wake up it's 1 pm," he says.

"Ugh, even better I love sleeping in."

"I know, that's why you always leave me on delivered," he comments.

"Charge it," I laugh.

I yawned again and put on my sliders. I was spending time with Adam, after the day we met. It was nice being around a guy that was not all touchy. I have another guy friend who was okay.

I was at his place some of the time since most of the guys wouldn't be there. It's football season, so there usually at practice. When I come by they aren't her. He doesn't live on campus, so I have to come to see him since it's better here than in my dorm.

"Charge it? What is that?"

"It means to get over it," I explain.

"Oh," he says

I open his door and I am met with eight pairs of eyes. I stand there shocked and remember what the fuck I'm wearing. I was in Adam's shirt and my panties.

"Fuck," I mumble.

"Well hello there pretty lady," One says.

"Adam you have company," I yell.

I rush back to his room and he was fixing the bed. He moved my clothes to his chair and looked at me.

"There still here?"

"What do you mean still?"

"I thought they left," He grumbles.

He gets me off his shorts from his draw and I put them on. He leaves the room before me and I gather myself. I was not cut out for this. I leave his room and was hovering behind him. I didn't know what to do.

"Guys this is Lillianna and Lil, this is Jordan, Parker, Kaylen, Tyler, Stephen, Shawn, and Xavier," He introduces.

He pointed to each one of them, so I knew who they were. I smiled and gave a soft wave. This was awkward.