Chapter Twenty-Four

Grayson

Both Elijah and me thrusted into her at the same time. I cummed inside of her pussy once again, but it would leak right out. Her ass and pussy were covered in cum. In ours and hers.

We made such a mess of her that I just couldn't resist wanting to go again. We could tell she was finished and couldn't go anymore. Her moans soft and heavy now.

I didn't want to pull out of her just yet, but I had to. I had to leave the warmth of my Angel. She laid on the bed with her legs spread apart. I wanted to take a picture of her tied up just like this.

"Did so good princess," Elijah coos.

Elijah looks at me and he knows better than to ask me for aftercare. I just didn't have that part of me, but I could do it to a limit.

"Angel," I said, softly.

"Yeah," she hums.

"Let me take a picture of you like this."

"Sure," she mumbles.

Elijah stares at me and it was deadly one. I couldn't give a shit, he would be wanting the photo as well. I got my phone and got what I needed. If she wanted me to delete them, I would.

Elijah was in the but he didn't ruin it  to my surprising. It made it seem like it was taken right after the scene and he cummed on her there and then.

He untied her and started to whisper to her sweet stuff that I could barely hear. Elijah picked her up and took her out of the room. I didn't know what to do next. I loved she gave in, it was that she wanted it more than anything.

I got my boxers and my pants. I put them back on and needed to clean this place up. I started picking stuff up to get washed and sanitized.

Elijah came back into the room. I furrowed my eyebrows confused. Did he forget something? He didn't bring anything in with him neither did Iris.

"I'll do it," he says.

"It's fine, you stay with her."

"Gray, just go. I can't always be the one that does the aftercare."

"You're also avoiding her because of last week, I get it we punished her. Whatever, but don't keep acting like this," he added.

"I'm not fucking avoiding anything."

I wasn't avoiding her, if I was I wouldn't be in this room right now. I was simply putting a bit of a distance. I still spoke to her, but mostly let Elijah deal with it.

"Just fucking go."

I sighed and walked out the room. I slammed the door behind me. I didn't mean to but oh well. I can't stay mad forever.

It's just the constant thought she was with my nephew. I knew he went he was at UCLA, I just thought they wouldn't know each other.

A Junior with a freshman, is highly but not one in many. I just didn't expect Adam of all people.
So this whole time Adam was talking about this girl that he liked so fucking much it was her.

The more I thought of them together x

Them going out on dates, her constantly staying over at his. I should have connected the dots when Elijah said that she knew Parker and some other guys.

They were on the football team with him. It's just not the best news to hear. Sure I was being calm during the whole thing, it was just so it wouldn't be a bad time for her with my family.

My mom wasn't even mad which made no sense. She hates every single girlfriend of Adam's. Maybe because there brats and snobby.

They would do just do the most overall. She was also the first black girl he actually brought home. My dad's reaction was shocking, but he never really speaks so openly.